The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@manpe, i had a bigger picture but apparently " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."so that was the only pic i could find.

LOLOLOl, It only happens when you directly copy the link from google, you lazy cunt :P

what happened?? Fuckkkk im missing all the good stuff!!

he had an argument with Santiago and zolayes or something and said he's leaving or something.

shit kicked off in the Hall of Fame thread because Term X decided he would launch a desperate attempt to become leader of TC

Men of the TC community - unite!

I have good news for you (especially the asians). This is not just a magazine, but FUCKING Nature

http://www.nature.com/news/bigger-not-always-better-for-penis-size-1.12770

Ps @DJames : since you are the only female lurking here, is it true?

:Goober:

Isn't there a saying "it isn't the size its the motion in the ocean" so rest easy and hopefully "she" will love you for you........these scientists didn't have better things to research <_<

Rap music disagrees.

Rap music now is a part of TC and people post the lyrics to get likes! :doh:

AKA originality.

Some of it really are, specially the ones you dont constantly repeat. Others you just do to seek attention or to make people uncomfortable...

They're not random. They're carefully picked and as explained before, the bold option exists for a reason - Emphasis.

You use them to get likes because they grab attention to people and then some members give likes based only on the bold, big letters you overuse. That is my opinion anyways...

If you say you only use it for emphasis, then I cant say you are lying, I cna only believe in you.

Making money and/or improving health (only achievements I've posted about I believe) are far from useless.

One thing is to achieve those things in life and another is to brag about them (only tackling the money part)...

What is the fun to post how awesome you are to have dropped out of high school and still manage to make money? To me, this sounds as you saying (between the lines) how much better you are than the people who have continued with it. I also dont see any need to keep posting your investments or whatever...

Above all, it is not even what you say, but how you say it. It doesnt translate to me as a happy reaction and then you post it; it translates to me as you are saying "look how good I am". I view it as a total snob attitude. I dont think it is any bit necessary!

Not going to make this an overreaction, but I dont like it.

HEH. :dance:

;)

and then some members give likes based only on the bold, big letters you overuse.

Dear TalkChelsea users, if any of you fall into this category, please reveal yourselves from the shadows to end my baffled state.

Dear TalkChelsea users, if any of you fall into this category, please reveal yourselves from the shadows to end my baffled state.

You are not that controversial. So why call yourself the controversial one? Seems like a total misnomer.

It's not like you go around attacking people and calling them idiots for no reason. A lot of your opinions seem fair.

Rap music now is a part of TC and people post the lyrics to get likes! :doh:

Some of it really are, specially the ones you dont constantly repeat. Others you just do to seek attention or to make people uncomfortable...

You use them to get likes because they grab attention to people and then some members give likes based only on the bold, big letters you overuse. That is my opinion anyways...

If you say you only use it for emphasis, then I cant say you are lying, I cna only believe in you.

One thing is to achieve those things in life and another is to brag about them (only tackling the money part)...

What is the fun to post how awesome you are to have dropped out of high school and still manage to make money? To me, this sounds as you saying (between the lines) how much better you are than the people who have continued with it. I also dont see any need to keep posting your investments or whatever...

Above all, it is not even what you say, but how you say it. It doesnt translate to me as a happy reaction and then you post it; it translates to me as you are saying "look how good I am". I view it as a total snob attitude. I dont think it is any bit necessary!

Not going to make this an overreaction, but I dont like it.

;)

This shit is pissing me off, constantly mocking other members thinking they're better than everyone else.

Can't even have a debate with people like this without them trying to take the piss out of you, fucking jerks. I'll give you some overwhelming wisdom, how about you just suck my fat one and get the fuck off this forum you fucking pack of shitty nerds.

No doubt they are built like tooth picks in real life.

This shit is pissing me off, constantly mocking other members thinking they're better than everyone else.

Can't even have a debate with people like this without them trying to take the piss out of you, fucking jerks. I'll give you some overwhelming wisdom, how about you just suck my fat one and get the fuck off this forum you fucking pack of shitty nerds.

No doubt they are built like tooth picks in real life.

Is this for me, for Leif or for someone else? :blink: