The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Whats Cap doing now? i know he got banned but he was on here all day, what does he do with his spare time now? :)

He just posts on that shit Off The Crossbar forum now. Me and Spike still speak to the turd.

Cant he just make a new account and come back?

He has, don't tell anybody though. HEHEHEHEHE

How did your date go anyway? Mine was shit. And not in that you pervert!

I'd love to lie and make myself sound like a confident man who controlled the date and ended up getting her in bed, but the original plan of a 5 or-so hour date including dinner (her idea), hot tub (my idea) and then "laying in bed like stiff logs" (also my idea) turned into a 30 minute awkward dinner where no words were said for the first 15 minutes. Then she accidentally farted (yes I'm serious) but wouldn't admit it, so it all got more relaxed (almost as-if the fart was happy-gas), which lead to a decent further 15 minutes of normal chat. She then got a call from her mum saying she needed to come home for a reason I'm still completely unaware of. (The cynic in me makes me believe they arranged they'd end the date early...)

I assumed it had all been a colossal fuck up, but she actually messaged me yesterday saying "I miss you :(" blah blah blah since I'd blanked her for a few days out of embarrassment of the shit date, and now we've decided to go for a much less formal 'hang out session' in the near future.

Edit: I also learned on the date that she snorts when she eats and somehow finds it funny. Fun.

I got steak so I'd seem tough and meaty and she got boring spaghetti.

I'd love to lie and make myself sound like a confident man who controlled the date and ended up getting her in bed, but the original plan of a 5 or-so hour date including dinner (her idea), hot tub (my idea) and then "laying in bed like stiff logs" (also my idea) turned into a 30 minute awkward dinner where no words were said for the first 15 minutes. Then she accidentally farted (yes I'm serious) but wouldn't admit it, so it all got more relaxed (almost as-if the fart was happy-gas), which lead to a decent further 15 minutes of normal chat. She then got a call from her mum saying she needed to come home for a reason I'm still completely unaware of. (The cynic in me makes me believe they arranged they'd end the date early...)

I assumed it had all been a colossal fuck up, but she actually messaged me yesterday saying "I miss you :(" blah blah blah since I'd blanked her for a few days out of embarrassment of the shit date, and now we've decided to go for a much less formal 'hang out session' in the near future.

Mine was eerily similar, except for the awkward and farting parts. Even though I'm 85% I was in there till her parent called her and started abusing and threatening her. Aaaah, good times at the Gold Coast.

Edit: I also learned on the date that she snorts when she eats and somehow finds it funny. Fun.

I got steak so I'd seem tough and meaty and she got boring spaghetti.

So went well then.. :)

He knows absolutely nothing about her, but has made up a life for her based on pure assumptions. It's brilliant! What a great guy.

I know right. He has decided that she has a roided up muscle man boyfriend that will beat him up if he talks to her. Cap is paranoid but at least he isn't an android.

Mine was eerily similar, except for the awkward and farting parts. Even though I'm 85% I was in there till her parent called her and started abusing and threatening her. Aaaah, good times at the Gold Coast.

Girls who get abused seem to often be into kinky shit like choking and slapping in the bedroom. So lucky you :getin: Go Chris Brown on that ass if you get the chance!!!

192.jpg