The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Faulty HDMI?

Is there an FN button on your laptop and one of the "F" buttons have a screen on? Try plugging in and pressing that if so.

If not you're a cunt.

The HDMI has worked in the past for my dead PS3.

It's a desktop.

I'm a cunt reggardless.

PS. UKIP

What? I'm talking about HDMI troubles. The TV knows the HDMI cable is plugged in but the PC can't/won't detect anything.

Yes, some laptops need to be told they're connected cos they're old and shit.

I say it's a faulty HDMI port that's still giving data down the lead so the TV can recognise it but nothing else.

Sell you're laptop as spares or repairs to me £10 delivered? No?

What? I'm talking about HDMI troubles. The TV knows the HDMI cable is plugged in but the PC can't/won't detect anything.

Dude, just answer the fucking question...Does your TV have DLNA? If it does, you can wireless transmit what is on your PC screen to your TV without using any cable!

About the HDMI, does the TV recognises there is something plugged in? Or it simply doesnt show anything?

Dude, just answer the fucking question...Does your TV have DLNA? If it does, you can wireless transmit what is on your PC screen to your TV without using any cable!

About the HDMI, does the TV recognises there is something plugged in? Or it simply doesnt show anything?

It recognises there's something plugged in, but when he choses the HDMI channel it comes up with "No Signal" or something along the following lines. I know this because Spike Spiegel is We Hate Scouse. Also Spike's a cunt. Waaaaaaat

I don't want to fucking use DLNA. And yes it does.

The TV knows something is plugged in, but it displays nothing.

Yes, some laptops need to be told they're connected cos they're old and shit.

I say it's a faulty HDMI port that's still giving data down the lead so the TV can recognise it but nothing else.

Sell you're laptop as spares or repairs to me £10 delivered? No?

It's a fucking desktop you ignorant cunt.

My HDMI cable doesn't work for my laptop, but does for my PS3 because it's a cheap shitty cable that I bought off eBay for like £1 delivered.

I was going to visit JB HI FI tomorrow and buy a new one.

It recognises there's something plugged in, but when he choses the HDMI channel it comes up with "No Signal" or something along the following lines. I know this because Spike Spiegel is We Hate Scouse. Also Spike's a cunt. Waaaaaaat

Awww shiiiiiitt. That means I have a son. I knew I shouldn't have smoked all that crack.

Men of the TC community - unite!

I have good news for you (especially the asians). This is not just a magazine, but FUCKING Nature

http://www.nature.com/news/bigger-not-always-better-for-penis-size-1.12770

Ps @DJames : since you are the only female lurking here, is it true?

:Goober:

Men of the TC community - unite!

I have good news for you (especially the asians). This is not just a magazine, but FUCKING Nature

http://www.nature.com/news/bigger-not-always-better-for-penis-size-1.12770

Ps @DJames : since you are the only female lurking here, is it true?

:Goober:

This is just something desperate scientists with small penises make up to make themselves feel better :P