The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Hey guys, just wondering if I'm the only one who does this. While playing fifa do any of you guys put your own hand up to signal a foul, or scream lampard at the top of your lungs while shooting with Frank. Might seem weird but after a few drinks I always do this.

Thanks for the replies lads. Yours too Stingray..I guess :P

Told her not to talk to me again, have deleted her number and have actually changed mine. Full commitment to my current gf.

Just wanted to get a laugh in that dire situation, matey!

Serious note: Its the best you can do mate. I have been there two times before and a situation like that keeps hurting too much while giving you a strange empty feel. Be proud you did it. Also - I hope the ladies can back me up on this - you can talk about this to your current girl. Girls can handle this as long she clearly knows she is the one right now and as long as you do not 'overdo' it. If you bottle it up, it can be toxic for your current feelings even + she will sense something is still there. also, imagine you two meet her while going out and you choke ..... Weird. The plus side is that - manly - communicating about it honestly, will strengthen the bond yo hzve now with the new girl.

My two cents.

Good luck mate!

Thanks for the replies lads. Yours too Stingray..I guess :P

Told her not to talk to me again, have deleted her number and have actually changed mine. Full commitment to my current gf.

Hope i'll never see her again, although my town is only 400,000 people with literally like 4 bars I'm bound too. Oh well.

Apologies for down buzzing the pub..

I'll leave you with this

Good job. Now you don't get slapped for being ignorant.

I've been attempting to connect my PC to my TV using a HDMI cable. The TV detects the HDMI cable but the PC doesn't. I've used nVidia and the Control panel to attempt to detect the TV but I've failed several times. I know the HDMI cable works because it has been used with a PS3. What do I do?

I've been attempting to connect my PC to my TV using a HDMI cable. The TV detects the HDMI cable but the PC doesn't. I've used nVidia and the Control panel to attempt to detect the TV but I've failed several times. I know the HDMI cable works because it has been used with a PS3. What do I do?

Your mac?

Synch screen - click top right on the icon for screen. You have the option there normally.

They will be back, I'm sure! :D

When I become Chelsea legend and manager.

I can picture the banner at Matthew Harding Stand already and u all u guyz discussing about me in the Player Database. Imagine this

8. NishC300 ©

NishC300 Captain Leader Legend (II) and then NishC300 Manager Leader Legend

I can picture the banner at Matthew Harding Stand already and u all u guyz discussing about me in the Player Database. Imagine this

8. NishC300 ©

3738373+_728c7c77004cb55466fa9dae9aacc2f

8. NishC300 ©

You wish...