The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Yes, and Jonas brothers as well. He even posted a pic of himself cutting his arm for #CutForBieber. The man needs help!

My job here is done :D

I've owned her for years anyway.... along with Kate Upton... anyway this isn't important what is important is that everyone should know about love of Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers #yoloswagfag :Goober:

typical he goes off right before I post that, see what you've done CHOULO19 :( :( :(

You know, I was going to friendly answer you, but I cant speak with Bieber fans...

I refuse to have an orgy...without

Naaah, I am pretty sure his top5 are Torres, Torres, Torres, Torres and Choulo.

Bluesmaster can make the list also, since they are both Jonas Brothers and Bieber fans! :P

WHAT THE FACK HAVE I JUST READ??!!!!! PISS OFF YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Hey, does anybody know a good podcast that talks about football?

I know Football Weekly, but the dude is getting on my nerves lately...

I apreciate it. :)

FoxFootballPhoneIn was an absolute joy to watch every Monday night. But I think they cancelled the show after one of the cast members made a ridiculous remark towards the Hillsborough incident when a caller called and he was let go. (he was a Chelsea fan btw). But as of now, IDK.

Stingray yet again doing his part in posting pictures that would indicate he is a nymphomaniac...

FoxFootballPhoneIn was an absolute joy to watch every Monday night. But I think they cancelled the show after one of the cast members made a ridiculous remark towards the Hillsborough incident when a caller called and he was let go. (he was a Chelsea fan btw). But as of now, IDK.

Thanks, but I was looking for something current! :(

This is starting to get ridiculous. For a while now it looked like the winter was finally over here but last night it started snowing heavily again and it's cold as fuck outside. My summer holiday starts in three weeks...