The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

FYI, We're not a charity organisation prick and you didn't even get a single member signed up, you pathetic fraud :P

P.S, I love you and just kidding (:

I'm not a fraud I have proof! I want the money for advertising talkchelsea so I can give it to the noble cause of helping Pandas in China learn how to breed. Our company is ran by Pandas for Pandas. Here's my ID:

533811_21936ee0f321373b22e197616ee902df.

I'm not a fraud I have proof! I want the money for advertising talkchelsea so I can give it to the noble cause of helping Pandas in China learn how to breed. Our company is ran by Pandas for Pandas. Here's my ID:

FYI, thats not a real panda. :D

Sir, I'm #impressed Like seriously, I never knew pandas were so dumb that we'd have to teach them, how to fucking fuck their partners. #2hot4bieber Thanks for the massive imformation and we are a trust and our financers have sorta lost all the money in cyprus so I reckon we could rob some bank together for the good cause c: #Cut4PANDAS

Sir, I'm #impressed Like seriously, I never knew pandas were so dumb that we'd have to teach them, how to fucking fuck their partners. #2hot4bieber Thanks for the massive imformation and we are a trust and our financers have sorta lost all the money in cyprus so I reckon we could rob some bank together for the good cause c: #Cut4PANDAS

U can always rob a bank in Cyprus (crisis or no crisis). you're welcome here anytime.

U actually do have to teach them breeding. I didn't see this whole documentary but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3epqISWnI

U can always rob a bank in Cyprus (crisis or no crisis). you're welcome here anytime.

U actually do have to teach them breeding. I didn't see this whole documentary but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3epqISWnI

Aright, I want you to be my Recon guy, Collect as much information as you could do of any of your favorite bank there. We'd hit the stash approx at next year's april fool c: .

Oh sweet, I've never been into animals lol

I want my 55% share for giving u this map (Extra 5 because its detailed).

ERMAHGERD, I'm still in college, It's two detailed for me. We'd have to hire some geometry god for it c:

I don't think so, Nish. You would be only gettin 30% :P

Man shits fucked, need advise..

So my ex gf (of 3 years) and I broke up a few months ago, I currently seeing somebody else..this girl is just as amazing, if not better than my ex.

Thing is I can't stop thinking about my ex. We still talk and that. I really don't want her back cause shes a bitch who treated me like shit and I know we aren't meant to be together, and the girl I'm currently with is really great, but at the same time I want to be back with my ex. She's asked me to go round to her house a few times to catch up (not to bang), but I'm worried that i'll do something i'll regret, like bang her.

What to do?..

Break up with your current girl and stop seeing the old one. As long as you're not 100% sure about your feelings don't fool around with any of them.