The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Man shits fucked, need advise..

So my ex gf (of 3 years) and I broke up a few months ago, I currently seeing somebody else..this girl is just as amazing, if not better than my ex.

Thing is I can't stop thinking about my ex. We still talk and that. I really don't want her back cause shes a bitch who treated me like shit and I know we aren't meant to be together, and the girl I'm currently with is really great, but at the same time I want to be back with my ex. She's asked me to go round to her house a few times to catch up (not to bang), but I'm worried that i'll do something i'll regret, like bang her.

What to do?..

Simple answer - stay away from her and focus on your current girl.

@, I've watched the Hoobs. That show was shit. I hated it.

I only watched it because well I couldn't find the remote and couldn't be arsed moving. 2 fucking episodes too, roughly an hour of my life I'll never get back. Must be shit being like 6 years old and having to watch such bullshit.

They should stick Dragonball Z back on TV, fuck the Hoobs.

I only watched it because well I couldn't find the remote and couldn't be arsed moving. 2 fucking episodes too, roughly an hour of my life I'll never get back. Must be shit being like 6 years old and having to watch such bullshit.

They should stick Dragonball Z back on TV, fuck the Hoobs.

You are exactly like me on steroids.

Man shits fucked, need advise..

So my ex gf (of 3 years) and I broke up a few months ago, I currently seeing somebody else..this girl is just as amazing, if not better than my ex.

Thing is I can't stop thinking about my ex. We still talk and that. I really don't want her back cause shes a bitch who treated me like shit and I know we aren't meant to be together, and the girl I'm currently with is really great, but at the same time I want to be back with my ex. She's asked me to go round to her house a few times to catch up (not to bang), but I'm worried that i'll do something i'll regret, like bang her.

What to do?..

It is NEVER a good idea to stay friends with your ex. Trust me on this one. It will only lead to awkward moments and mistakes you'll regret later. I learned that the hard way. Just phase her out of your life. Stop taking her calls, show her you're not making any effort to communicate with her and she'll move along. That's would be best for both of you, imo.