The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

So David Cameron says we are ready for nuclear war with North Korea. Erm Dave mate we weren't even ready for snow this winter?

Lol...

And what does he mean "we" are ready?

Does he mean "we" are ready to stand behind obama when he pushes the big red button.

Probably. He's an idiot. Bring back Gordon Brown!

As long as North Korea don't use us as a "demonstration" to the Americans we will be fine. America will smash North Korea if they want a war, and we are bff's with them so its all good.

Not the scottish bloke...

Why can't we have fit women as PM's, then i think peoples interest in politics would skyrocket.

@Liquidator, didnt you like Dave? What about the Dilma pact from before? :cry:

Don't worry Dave is a fag. We could have Gordon Brown and dilma. Gordon modelled for Armani before becoming prime minister, he is a handsome, efficient man who made a great job of running the country. Before he left we were going to have a 2 day working week, take over Qatar and have a housing programme where everyone could have a 6 bedroom house for free. Then some idiots decided to vote for the conservatives

Don't worry Dave is a fag. We could have Gordon Brown and dilma. Gordon modelled for Armani before becoming prime minister, he is a handsome, efficient man who made a great job of running the country. Before he left we were going to have a 2 day working week, take over Qatar and have a housing programme where everyone could have a 6 bedroom house for free. Then some idiots decided to vote for the conservatives

LOOOOOL!

If anybody here said we would have a 2 day working week and the rest we would spend playing beach soccer. I bet he would get 101% of all votes. People would line up to vote twice! :lol:

You broke up with the slut once so chances are you'll break up with her again. Bitch is probably just feeling lonely and wants the D in her V (maybe even A). Forget about it, before I slappa yo face for being ignorant.

PS Shouldn't have come to the pub if you didn't want me to use Slut/Bitch/Whore I'm Australian, it comes out naturally.

1. What the fuck are the Hoobs?

2. You don't make sense at the best of times and this is a clusterfuck of dumbassery even by your standards.

Simple answer - stay away from her and focus on your current girl.

Vagina grip! Run!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More serious:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Break up with your current girl and stop seeing the old one. As long as you're not 100% sure about your feelings don't fool around with any of them.

It is NEVER a good idea to stay friends with your ex. Trust me on this one. It will only lead to awkward moments and mistakes you'll regret later. I learned that the hard way. Just phase her out of your life. Stop taking her calls, show her you're not making any effort to communicate with her and she'll move along. That's would be best for both of you, imo.

Thanks for the replies lads. Yours too Stingray..I guess :P

Told her not to talk to me again, have deleted her number and have actually changed mine. Full commitment to my current gf.

Hope i'll never see her again, although my town is only 400,000 people with literally like 4 bars I'm bound too. Oh well.

Apologies for down buzzing the pub..

I'll leave you with this

515HUViELGL._SY450_.jpg