The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

This is a simple no, just like dumps first question!

If I am to do such horrible thing, you better give me billions and billions or World Domination...

Okay, let's change 100 million to "any sum of money you want".

Imagine this scenario: You are offered 100 million euros if you let yourself be sexually humiliated, violated and mutilated on international TV, which half of the world will watch live and it will become viral on the internet too, so everyone will have seen it. Everyone in the world will know you and how you got your money. Your reputation will be of a laughing stock, the biggest joke in the world. But you will be filthy rich.

One condition: You can't give this money to charity.

Would you do it?

The only way i would allow that if it wasnt anything painful. like you said mutilated, i hope you dont mean i now have 3 ass holes. and also if i was not in a relationship. id do that. people may laugh at me and take the piss, but the jokes on them because im richer than them, and although money is evil, unfortunately itll allow me to buy a football club. I think Paris Hilton was offered a similar question.

The only way i would allow that if it wasnt anything painful. like you said mutilated, i hope you dont mean i now have 3 ass holes. and also if i was not in a relationship. id do that. people may laugh at me and take the piss, but the jokes on them because im richer than them, and although money is evil, unfortunately itll allow me to buy a football club. I think Paris Hilton was offered a similar question.

EXACTLY!

But like, only if it was around the billions Roman has. Dont go with your pity 100 millions that it aint gona work...

Tonight's gonna be a fukin great night!

As the slappers from Geordie shore would say 'let's get fukin mortaled' (but they don't pronounce the 't' cause they are quite illiterate)

Really strange seeing a Kiwi with a Leaf's logo in his sig. Weirds me out every time.

What is with everyone changing their names? Can't tell who is who anymore! :rant:

I think a lot of people wanted to change it and since I found the thread specificly for it and gave it a bump, people started asking for it.

i have always wondered about this how early man was born?How he got to know about sex?I have read that humans and apes have common ancestor is it true?can anyone answer these!

LOOOL

How did all animals discovered sex? Instinct...

As far as us having a common ancestor, it depends on what you believe!