The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

*ahem* @, please do not spam the place.

And just curious, what's with everyone wanting to change their name lately?!

Why do I always get the blame? It is not like I was talking alone you know!

Change it to the pub, so easy...

Don't be sensitive Raphael. It's just that you led it to going off topic. That's all.

I wasnt being sensitive. I just saw no point in moaning like a baby while you had the power to move it here yourself.

I wasnt being sensitive. I just saw no point in moaning like a baby while you had the power to move it here yourself.

I'm sure you can just move the conversation here without having the need to move the posts. ;)

I'm sure you can just move the conversation here without having the need to move the posts. ;)

If I wanted to I could, but I was not bothered by it. You were the one who didnt liked our little conversation (that was indeed related to the name changing).

You already moved it to a better thread, so lets move on!

If I wanted to I could, but I was not bothered by it. You were the one who didnt liked our little conversation (that was indeed related to the name changing).

You already moved it to a better thread, so lets move on!

Aww. Don't be angry. :Goober:

2 scenarios some friends and I were discussing:

Scenario 1:

If somebody offered you £20million to kill someone would you do it?

Terms:

• nobody would ever find out about it.
  • The person you kill will be someone you recognise, but dont really know. so you would know their name, even say hi in the street, but thats about as far as the relationship goes.
  • 1 shot to the head, the person would beg for their life for 30 seconds before you are allowed to shoot them.

for £20million, what say you?

Scenario 2:

How many strangers do you value your life at? e.g. how many people would you let die before you'd say take to your life.

So, someone says either you die OR X amount of strangers die.

what would X have to be for you to say "take my life".

enjoy.

Scenario 1: No. Why? The reasoning is simple. I wholeheartedly believe that money is the root of all evil. One of my main ambitions in life is not to get corrupted by money, which this act automatically would do. I wouldn't enjoy spending it, actually I would feel guilt every other day. I would most likely end up killing myself as a miserable and lonely rich man. So no.

Second reasoning is that I don't rate my life any more than other's, so to be so selfish and extuingish one life to support my pointless existence... no.

Scenario 2: Tbh I'd let them take my life without killing anyone. That would be a favour enough for me.

I have a counter-question

Imagine this scenario: You are offered 100 million euros if you let yourself be sexually humiliated, violated and mutilated on international TV, which half of the world will watch live and it will become viral on the internet too, so everyone will have seen it. Everyone in the world will know you and how you got your money. Your reputation will be of a laughing stock, the biggest joke in the world. But you will be filthy rich.

One condition: You can't give this money to charity.

Would you do it?

Imagine this scenario: You are offered 100 million euros if you let yourself be sexually humiliated, violated and mutilated on international TV, which half of the world will watch live and it will become viral on the internet too, so everyone will have seen it. Everyone in the world will know you and how you got your money. Your reputation will be of a laughing stock, the biggest joke in the world. But you will be filthy rich.

One condition: You can't give this money to charity.

Would you do it?

This is a simple no, just like dumps first question!

If I am to do such horrible thing, you better give me billions and billions or World Domination...