The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

i have always wondered about this how early man was born?How he got to know about sex?I have read that humans and apes have common ancestor is it true?can anyone answer these!

Fo real? Read a book of a guy named Charles Darwin. It is called 'The Origin of Species'. It is supposed to be a best seller I heard.

post-6387-0-38190400-1364040653_thumb.jp

LOOOL

How did all animals discovered sex? Instinct...

As far as us having a common ancestor, it depends on what we believe!

You could at least have given him a better answer than that! :P

And evolution is hardly a conviction nowadays, it as solid a scientific theory as you'll find.

Nope. Its science actually.

Not going with the religious thing...

My answer is pure academic, it is not completely true we came from the same ancestor. There are possibilities we have just evolved in the same environment. ;)

You could at least have given him a better answer than that! :P

And evolution is hardly a conviction nowadays, it as solid a scientific theory as you'll find.

Those types of questions dont deserve a better answer! :P

Yes to the second one!

For those interested on common ancestry:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v465/n7295/full/nature09014.html

Ps to myself: i shall NOT take the bait, resist the temptation......

Everyone in this thread knows that you can't resist taking the bait! :P

i have always wondered about this how early man was born?How he got to know about sex?I have read that humans and apes have common ancestor is it true?can anyone answer these!

Evolution mate. There was this guy George , he used to live in the jungle. You'd probaby ask me why, uhm well he was abandoned by his parents. A cute couple of apes adopted him later and took him to their home , it was some 67 kilometre south to the jungle near river nile. George had these cells in his brain , which triggered everytime, when he saw his dad ape making sweet love with his mother. He was really impressed with the screaming. As he grew up , he fancied making out with all the cute chimpasies and the beautiful horses. Then, one beautiful day, a hunter and his beautiful girl makes a visit to his homeland. Innocent little george who was jumping all around the trees, incidentaly falls over that gorgeous girl and apparently this is where the term "love at the first sight" came into existence. That girl was off Paris Hilton sorta character, she "as noted in the sacred books" went to george when it was full moon and presents him a prestigious most divine gift which changed the fate of the world," The Kama Sutra" . Uhm, well we all know what happened next. #totallylegit

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Socrates wasnt even real dude... :lol:

Yeah, okay. He is more real than me and you. Nobody will remember us in 200 years, guess who will be remembered? Socrates.

Yeah, okay. He is more real than me and you. Nobody will remember us in 200 years, guess who will be remembered? Socrates.

Accept a good joke and be happy! ;)

I only said it because nobody knows for sure if he existed or was only a heteronym of Aristotle.