The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@stingray i know about darwin.I heard about origin of species but didnt read.

@backstreet09 how does george communicate with apes? Probably thats also due to evolution

i have another ques. If some human makes out with another suitable species(i mean giving birth)will they give birth to new species

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I feel sorry for Plato. Going down in history with his nickname. 'Plato' means wide, and not in a fat and chubby sort of way. It meant his ahem...anus was wide because was fucked by other men...And don't forget the Greeks were pretty lewd and easy going sexually but not as lexd and easy going as popular knowledge teaches us.

I feel sorry for Plato. Going down in history with his nickname. 'Plato' means wide, and not in a fat and chubby sort of way. It meant his ahem...anus was wide because was fucked by other men...And don't forget the Greeks were pretty lewd and easy going sexually but not as lexd and easy going as popular knowledge teaches us.

HAHAHAHA! :lol:

True question: wasnt it because of his large shoulders?

Why you like oparin that much?

It's not that he did history-breaking discovery's? He used Darwins/Mendels theory's which was later followed by the next big discovery in biology, DNA/RNA by Watson and Circk...

You kidding me?

1. He is Russian

2. He was the very first scientist to put everything together and formulate a decent theory to life on Earth.

3. He is pissing Tom off.

I know Oparin without Wikipedia, so ...

LOL, that wasnt the intention mate!

It was for you to see his face, look at the air of superiority. He is saying: "Darwin who?" :lol:

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

@, can I ask if you really eat that for breakfast?

Not often. It's a rare treat. It's pretty common in all the Commonwealth. Had it once or twice when I lived in Australia and I noticed it at some places in Canada and New Zealand.

Not often. It's a rare treat. It's pretty common in all the Commonwealth. Had it once or twice when I lived in Australia and I noticed it at some places in Canada and New Zealand.

On a scale of 1-10, how good is it?