The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I want my gril back! :cry:

I think I will settle for LOLA......................THE SEX DOLL! :S

bye manpe, my sexy donkey!

Good night dear, I'm going to bed with myself :wave: You probably just woke up in your sunny side of the world.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

The Beatles in order of my most favoured to least:
1. George Harrison

2. Ringo Starr

3. Paul McCartney

4. Pete Best

5. Stuart Sutcliffe

6. John Lennon

Care to explain?

George, Ringo and Paul were all lovely fellows that write some lovely music that is still loved to this day. Best released an album while the Beatle were at their zenith called 'Best of the Beatles' and it sold well. That gets major respect from due to how sneaky and hilarious it is. Stuart was a druggo artist that died when he was 21.

John on the otherhand:

• Hypocrite
  • Supported the milaristic and violent black power group 'Black Panthers'
  • Neglected his first son, Julian.
  • Thought Paul's song 'Hey, Jude' was about him, that's how arrogant he was.
  • Hid his first wife from the public, so it looked like he was single. He also beat her, neglected and cheated on her.
  • He also beat his other wife Yoko Ono.
  • Friends and family were afraid of his temper. He was known to fly off the handle.
  • He had the nerve to go and get shot by a madman when he just beggining to rectify all his mistakes. He had just starting speaking to Julian, and the other Beatles, he was looking for forgiveness.
  • And worst of all he was a worse songwriter than both Ringo and George yet let only Ringo one song per album and George three.

George, Ringo and Paul were all lovely fellows that write some lovely music that is still loved to this day. Best released an album while the Beatle were at their zenith called 'Best of the Beatles' and it sold well. That gets major respect from due to how sneaky and hilarious it is. Stuart was a druggo artist that died when he was 21.

John on the otherhand:

• Hypocrite
  • Supported the milaristic and violent black power group 'Black Panthers'
  • Neglected his first son, Julian.
  • Thought Paul's song 'Hey, Jude' was about him, that's how arrogant he was.
  • Hid his first wife from the public, so it looked like he was single. He also beat her, neglected and cheated on her.
  • He also beat his other wife Yoko Ono.
  • Friends and family were afraid of his temper. He was known to fly off the handle.
  • He had the nerve to go and get shot by a madman when he just beggining to rectify all his mistakes. He had just starting speaking to Julian, and the other Beatles, he was looking for forgiveness.
  • And worst of all he was a worse songwriter than both Ringo and George yet let only Ringo one song per album and George three.

I meant not only explain John's position but the rest as well. However, I was most interested in hearing about John anyways.

2 scenarios some friends and I were discussing:

Scenario 1:
If somebody offered you £20million to kill someone would you do it?

Terms:

• nobody would ever find out about it.
  • The person you kill will be someone you recognise, but dont really know. so you would know their name, even say hi in the street, but thats about as far as the relationship goes.
  • 1 shot to the head, the person would beg for their life for 30 seconds before you are allowed to shoot them.

for £20million, what say you?

Scenario 2:
How many strangers do you value your life at? e.g. how many people would you let die before you'd say take to your life.

So, someone says either you die OR X amount of strangers die.

what would X have to be for you to say "take my life".

enjoy.

@dumps,

1. Not for £20million. Why? First, because it aint even THAT much, you buy a Hollywood Mansion and a couple of Ferraris and half of it is already gone. Second, because a life is not worth any kind of money (it wont take your remorse away). I would only think about it if you offer me World Domination or Roman's bank account (which translate to me owning CFC).

2. Depends on a lot of things...

I will take this to the more political and geographic point of view. I bet you that if 2 billion people that you didnt know died in a 'equality divided' way (meaning, you cant kill one country's entire population nor can you kill all people in the world that have the same profession, etc), you wouldnt feel a thing. So, not trying to be a hero and answering what anyone would if their lives were at stake, you can kill around that number before killing me or anyone I know.

I will sound extremely cruel, but if half of the world died in a balanced way (like, if every country got its population density cut in half), it would only do good to the future of human race.

@dumps,

1. Not for £20million. Why? First, because it aint even THAT much, you buy a Hollywood Mansion and a couple of Ferraris and half of it is already gone. Second, because a life is not only worth any kind of money (it wont take your remorse away). I would only think about it if you offer me World Domination or Roman's bank account (which translate to me owning CFC).

I will take this to the more political and geographic point of view. I bet you that if 2 billion people that you didnt know died in a 'equality divided' way (meaning, you cant kill one country's entire population nor can you kill all people in the world that have the same profession, etc), you wouldnt feel a thing. So, not trying to be a hero and answering what anyone would if their lives were at stake, you can kill around that number before killing me or anyone I know.

I will sound extremely cruel, but if half of the world died in a balanced way (like, if every country got its population density cut in half), it would only do good to the future of human race.

The last part only applies to a handful of countries such as India, China, Russia etc. Many countries have negative born/death ratio so it would just speed up the extinction of the whole nation.

The last part only applies to a handful of countries such as India, China, Russia etc. Many countries have negative born/death ratio so it would just speed up the extinction of the whole nation.

Yes and no! :blink:

I explain to you later, too lazy now! :lol:

@dumps,

1. Not for £20million. Why? First, because it aint even THAT much, you buy a Hollywood Mansion and a couple of Ferraris and half of it is already gone. Second, because a life is not worth any kind of money (it wont take your remorse away). I would only think about it if you offer me World Domination or Roman's bank account (which translate to me owning CFC).

haha ok. so your answer to question 2 is.... "i'll do the world a favour by letting billions die?"

Seriously, dont make it so complicated.

to make it clear, someone will say to you, if you chose to take the bullet, i wont kill X amount of strangers. you have no idea who they are, but you know that these peoples lives were ended. good or bad people. you dont know. How many strangers owuld you let die before you'd say "ok ill take the bullet"?

John Lennon was my favorite, followed by George. Never cared much for Paul or Ringo.

I can't understand why people love Lennon so much, the man was a complete cunt...

haha ok. so your answer to question 2 is.... "i'll do the world a favour by letting billions die?"

Seriously, dont make it so complicated.

to make it clear, someone will say to you, if you chose to take the bullet, i wont kill X amount of strangers. you have no idea who they are, but you know that these peoples lives were ended. good or bad people. you dont know. How many strangers owuld you let die before you'd say "ok ill take the bullet"?

LOOOL

I have no fucking idea! I dont know, I would have to see in the heat of the moment....

Maybe 10, I DONT FUCKING KNOW DUDE! :lol: