The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Big deal! I live in a country with no trains, subways, or any other form of mass transportantion

Sorry, I live in Sao Paulo, it is the worst city for public transportation and traffic. I wasnt expecting you to understand anyway...

Railways need to be nationalised. Northern think they can charge me £9.30 for 13 miles on the train to get to college. (and that's with a 3rd of student discount card) luckily i saved about £300 last year through committed and skillful dodging, give it a go mate.

:ph34r: , I always get a ticket, BUT, i get it for the way back when its off peak, as that costs me 4.90 from greenwich, but if i get one in the morning it costs me 12.00. And the fine is 20 quid which is stupid... If i don't get caught 3 times i make a saving if i get caught the 4th time lol... Also because the train is so packed when i leave in the morning there is never a ticket man on there and hasn't been for a year and a half... :D *touches wood

Thanks mate. :) C1 does seem quite easy but I'll hopefully drop maths at the end of the year. C2 looks a bit nasty so I'd hate to see C4!

Yeah for my a levels, i did C1 and got 80 something, then i did c2 and got 96 :cool: (i resat it though got low 70's first time), then got 68 ish for C3, and needed just like 50 percent to get a B Maths A level and i got 48... :angry: one of the hardest papers i have done in my life (Didn't help i liked playing fifa lol)...

Some of the maths though is just pointless... I once asked, what is the point of learning this, how will it be useful in future life, and he said "erm maths teacher" :fainthv9:

Do you where those funny uniforms to go to school?

school-uniforms-boys-make-010.jpg

yeah we all dress like this :D

no not really. That is only the private schools. Most schools you have a smartish uniform. At my school when you are in the 16-18 age group you can wear whatever you want