The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Stop winning, I know you liked the man love from your previous school.

I know you loved P.E.! :ph34r:

You will love this mate....

In our 6th form there are girls as well, but we still outnumbered them by like 7 to 1, and one of the P.E. modules we had to do was BALLROOM DANCING!!! I said, fuck that, and luckily was able to skive all that... But the downside of that, is i can't dance. :D

That does make sense, it is still awkward though.

It is really cool to be in a mixed class!

Oh yeah i would have loved to have some girls in there... It meant that pretty much all we ever talked about was football and women, that we didn't have...

oh yeah i did love PE at the boys school especially if they wore really tight shorts :ph34r:

We mainly just played football in PE, occasionally basketball, athletics and tennis or rugby but we would always force the teacher to let us do football

I already suspected...

You will love this mate....

In our 6th form there are girls as well, but we still outnumbered them by like 7 to 1, and one of the P.E. modules we had to do was BALLROOM DANCING!!! I said, fuck that, and luckily was able to skive all that... But the downside of that, is i can't dance. :D

:lol:

I want to go to school in Brazil it sounds more fun

Not really...

Public schools are horrible, so everyone who has a little bit of money puts their sons in private school.

I went to a "cool people" private school, called Bandeirantes!

My portuguese is rusty (Non existant) but the answer is definately B):ph34r:

LOOOL

It is actually pretty impressive when I compare subjects I had on high school and other countries will only see it in their second year of college!

Brazil is usually super shit in everything (despite football and women), but our school system (its level, not quality) is damm good.

I took SAT Math 2 (which was supposed to be hard) and I got 800/800 in my first try. :lol: