The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Yeah but you all own ski's... :ph34r:

Lol the locals do - I'm English, Eddie the Eagle I ain't ;)

BTW - for the older folk, who remember him. The Austrians love him - fan clubs and everything :)

Good ole Eddie and nice one Austria :) - as world challengers in winter sports, nice to see they have some humour :)

http://www.etapa.com.br/etaparesolve/resolucao.php?ano=2012&id=116&idVest=12

This one is harder, but it is multiple choice (test).

I couldnt pass on this one...

How the fuck can you fail a multiple guess exam???

Once in college 18 years ago - I passed an exam with 76% by watching seagulls on the field and numbering them A-E whichever took off first was the entry I made !!! Admittedly I had already passed the subject and quite possibly one stoned mofo - but it worked ;)

Try that next time you get stuck ;) obviously swap seagulls for your native 'pest' bird ;)

LOOOL

It is actually pretty impressive when I compare subjects I had on high school and other countries will only see it in their second year of college!

Brazil is usually super shit in everything (despite football and women), but our school system (its level, not quality) is damm good.

I took SAT Math 2 (which was supposed to be hard) and I got 800/800 in my first try. :lol:

Lol, show off, i am more of an economics (which has a fair bit of maths in it) and i was hench at history... Saying that i have never not been top set for maths, its just i fucked up C4... lol. I got an A* at GCSE!

f5e91398ac54518582b63ef0bb575e9a.png?135

Lol the locals do - I'm English, Eddie the Eagle I ain't ;)

BTW - for the older folk, who remember him. The Austrians love him - fan clubs and everything :)

Good ole Eddie and nice one Austria :) - as world challengers in winter sports, nice to see they have some humour :)

Lol, i seen the vids and heard my dad talk about him... One of the most famous ski jumpers, and considering he wasn't exactly great that is some going.

Once in college 18 years ago - I passed an exam with 76% by watching seagulls on the field and numbering them A-E whichever took off first was the entry I made !!! Admittedly I had already passed the subject and quite possibly one stoned mofo - but it worked ;)

Try that next time you get stuck ;) obviously swap seagulls for your native 'pest' bird ;)

It is not about pasing the exam, LOL.

There were 40 places and more than 1 thousand people trying to get in, the 40th place had 89%, anything less than that you fucked up!

Also, it is multiple choice, but is is fucking hard. You have to know everything (math, history, physics, biology, portuguese, english and chemestry)...

You will love this mate....

In our 6th form there are girls as well, but we still outnumbered them by like 7 to 1, and one of the P.E. modules we had to do was BALLROOM DANCING!!! I said, fuck that, and luckily was able to skive all that... But the downside of that, is i can't dance. :D

Yeah every winter we have to do country dancing, so everyone either sneakily 'feigns injury' or goes home and wallops their shins with a sledgehammer until it is no more :Goober:. Nobody takes it seriously, our prom - that nobody was intending on going to - is now cancelled because of half the class not doing it hahahahahhahahaha. Good times.

Yeah every winter we have to do country dancing, so everyone either sneakily 'feigns injury' or goes home and wallops their shins with a sledgehammer until it is no more :Goober:. Nobody takes it seriously, our prom - that nobody was intending on going to - is now cancelled because of half the class not doing it hahahahahhahahaha.

Most of us went to our prom, but no one really danced, everyone just wondered about got pissed... :D

Lol, your method will be in textbooks soon. :D

Most of us went to our prom, but no one really danced, everyone just wondered about got pissed... :D

Fuck needing a prom to get pissed, when your Scottish you just get pissed at anything. You're litreally thinking 'Oh aye am off to get pissed' at like 8.30 am before you go to school and do so. In school your thinking 'oh aye am off to get pissed' and do so. When your at work you also think 'oh aye am off to get pissed' and do so. Basically when your Scottish, you think about getting pissed and it just happens :D

Fuck needing a prom to get pissed, when your Scottish you just get pissed at anything. You're litreally thinking 'Oh aye am off to get pissed' at like 8.30 am before you go to school and do so. In school your thinking 'oh aye am off to get pissed' and do so. When your at work you also think 'oh aye am off to get pissed' and do so. Basically when your Scottish, you think about getting pissed and it just happens :D

Well at least you have something to pass the time... :D

The Maths questions were just slightly harder than A level in UK ,,,

It is about the same level of the C4 he showed me, but the questions are not direct (do this). So part of the question is figuring out what to do...

I just said it aint THAT difficult, since every brazilian takes them every year.

The big difference is that you compete with others for a certain amount of places. If you had a score of 95% but 40 other people made 96%, you are out!