The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

does anyone used the nokia lumia 710 yet? i m planing to buy it..

I have the Lumia 800. It's a good phone does everything I need and I've never had any problems. The battery life's a bit poor, but that's expected with smartphones nowadays.

I'd wait until November for the Windows 8 Lumia release as they aren't updating the old Lumia's to Windows 8.

That was my point really. Apologies for not making it clear.

@, apology not accepted; the only way to be forgiven is to jump in circles around a Kalou statue on one leg while flapping your arms and screaming "Bosingwa is the best Left Back in history" in traditional Chinese. Go.

just brand loyalty :wub: never used samsung and apple is way out of my league... using nokia 500 now its really cheap and have almost all the functions just love it. but i think im falling for lumia...

Like me and Sony Ericsson :D

I'm packing this now

sony-xperia-tipo.jpg

I love Sony. I actually wanted to get this phone but somehow the guy at the store convinced me to get the HTC One x which isn't half bad.

If you wanted tipo exactly, it is better you took HTC One x, it's much more powerful ;)

But yeah, Sony :wub:

So as we approach the business end of the season, we have to realise that there are no easy games in this league, especially Arsenal. Obviously, it is a league game so there won't be any magic of the FA Cup but it really is a 6 pointer. Hopefully the team will do the talking on the pitch but we have to realise that they are a difficult team to break down and it is a game of 2 halves. Its not over until the final whistle. We have a team good enough to win this, on the condition that they all give 110% but I fear Torres has lost half a yard of pace, although he does have a good touch for a big man. This is a game with history though, remember Cudicini a few years ago? That save from Henry was right out of the top drawer. I can't help but think we should have got a penalty for that foul on Mata last season- I have seen them given and Andre Santos had to go. Still, that goal he scored to make it 3-3- the stadium just erupted at that moment. It is up to him and Hazard tomorrow to run between the lines and Mikel to run his socks off in midfield. Unfortunately he is the last man we want a chance to fall to. Ramires will be invaluable because no only does he have bags of experience, he also has a great engine and a cultured right foot. Lets hope JT does not make any bad tackles tomorrow, there isn't a bad bone in the guy. As for Oscar, well he's on fire at the moment, he will cover every blade of grass tomorrow, but hopefully we won't see any schoolboy errors from the little starlet. (By the way, that 2nd goal against Juventus was almost hit too well)

I hope that if we do end up behind, Di Matteo will make some inspired substitutions though, because although the league isn't won in September, it can certainly be lost. Anyway, lets hope it doesn't end up being men against boys and take this season one game at a time. Grinding out a 1-0 win against relegation candidates against the run of play, that’s the mark of true champions.

My view of the game tomorrow in cliches :)

Anyone else sick of the 'my dad is better than your dad' crap? Always surrounding mata, Oscar and hazard. Who gives a flying fuck. Whoever is better is the one that shines in the particular game. Could be mata or cazorla one week then be hazard or Oscar the next.

Also what I find frustrating on this forum is people tend to be extreme realist rather than supportive. I hope the players don't have the same mentality.

Anyone else sick of the 'my dad is better than your dad' crap? Always surrounding mata, Oscar and hazard. Who gives a flying fuck. Whoever is better is the one that shines in the particular game. Could be mata or cazorla one week then be hazard or Oscar the next.

Also what I find frustrating on this forum is people tend to be extreme realist rather than supportive. I hope the players don't have the same mentality.

yeah 100%

Last i checked they all play for us, so it doesn't really matter. I am just extrmely happy to have all that young talent on our team. The team is chelsea and if oscar hazard or mata scores then chelsea does and that is all that matters for us.