The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Intellectuals or not, would you believe a professor of theology if he said that BMW is the best car producers ever? Because I don't think a proffesor of Africana Studies is the best source of knowledge concerning music.

Oh, English is the most relevant in music? And that's because? Some other proffesor of Human Behaviour said so? Or are artists in, for example, my country, worse because they don't write in English? Fucking delusional.

Ok, I'm still waiting for that army you mentioned.

Hip-hop is the most lyrical? Why? Because of rhyming? Have you even heard something other than rap? Do you even have any knowledge of poetry?

I did in fact list an English professor, which you keep ignoring to further your deluded and bitter argument.

Why would it matter if some nomark polish artist didn’t write/sing in English?, everything can be translated. The most ‘accredited’ music is in English, that was my point. Rap is poetry, and poetry alone cannot be classified as music.

I'm exhausted. I have not been sleeping well lately due to nightmares, lucid nightmares. The nightmares don't wake me up, but when I do wake I feel mentally and physically exhausted. I can feel the terror and anxiety in my sleep but when I wake I feel lethargically normal. My mind feels like it has been drained. Did anyone ever play the Silent Hill series? Well that is what they are like...

I did in fact list an English professor, which you keep ignoring to further your deluded and bitter argument.

Why would it matter if some nomark polish artist didn’t write/sing in English?, everything can be translated. The most ‘accredited’ music is in English, that was my point. Rap is poetry, and poetry alone cannot be classified as music.

how about you grow some fucking balls and admit that you have no further prove to back your deluded theory of your music being the best and the most intellectual out there. somebody pointed out your mistakes and you have no other arguments. you said you had an amry of lingustic proffesors, well let me tell you that there's is a difference between a proffesor who lectures english and the one that specifies on the human language. go check it yourself, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguist and also there is a huge difference between an army and one person. but how can you know it when you blow everything out of proportion, mr. Legend.

the most accredited music is in Italian, but well you would have to have a basic knowledge of music to know it. and if you had to know there are artists in other parts of the world that use their own language and create something beautiful, you close-minded fool.

the most accredited music is in Italian, but well you would have to have a basic knowledge of music to know it. and if you had to know there are artists in other parts of the world that use their own language and create something beautiful, you close-minded fool.

Now you're just rambling..

There is a difference between 'Beautiful' music and 'intellectual' music, no other genre can comprise lyrical prowess in a piece of music like you can in rap, it's not even debatable.

Now you're just rambling..

There is a difference between 'Beautiful' music and 'intellectual' music, no other genre can comprise lyrical prowess in a piece of music like you can in rap, it's not even debatable.

If I may, the rather 'obvious' gap in your logic, is that 'intellectual' lyrics does not extend to intellectual music. Music is much more subjective. I personally find the repetitive electronic music in Hip-hop any thing but intelligent.

If I may, the rather 'obvious' gap in your logic, is that 'intellectual' lyrics does not extend to intellectual music. Music is much more subjective. I personally find the repetitive electronic music in Hip-hop any thing but intelligent.

Hip Hop is the most expansive, in regards to subject matter (lyricism) and production. Kendrick Lamar 'for example', uses a lot of Jazz samples, so it's far from one dimensional in regards to sound.