The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

If RM trashes City next round is on me! :P

I said I would pay for the next round.. :)

Jim, Great Job! Excellent forum, I will be thankful for a random drunk english guy in munich that said I needed to enter a chelsea forum to get more involved with the club. THANK YOU

Today, we had a demonstration of the Galileo thermometer, which basically looks like a huge, transparent penis with gigantic sperm cells in it. So obviously, throughout the whole demonstration, I was expecting to see something hilarious, and then at the end of the demo, the prof was like, "Hmm.. I sink I might have ovaheeteed zuh tuhmometuh becose oll zuh bollz came down." (Read with appropriate Polish accent)

Then he nonchalantly grabbed the thing by the middle and started to stroke it up and down to see how warm it was until everyone was laughing and he realized his mistake. :lol:

It's the most expansive and the most intellectual, I have an army of linguistic professors who can confirm that for you.

the most intellectual? now isn't that baffling. go ahead and name those professors and show some reliable links, i'm looking forward to reading them.

You've just put yourself in shit there to be fair.

would disagree because you really need to have small knowledge about music to say that rap is THE MOST intellectual, but whatever, can't wait for the admin of the biggest hip hop forum ever to put me down. or some other music lover with recognition on the matter :)

would disagree because you really need to have small knowledge about music to say that rap is THE MOST intellectual, but whatever, can't wait for the admin of the biggest hip hop forum ever to put me down. or some other music lover with recognition on the matter :)

I like all sorts of music, i don't get too defensive about it to be honest, doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

My type of music, probably my favorite band at the moment, they've even got a song on Fifa 13 what got announced. So I'm not going to get too defensive about the rap debate, although i do like hip hop.

But it's not like Terminator X to just say something and not have evidence to back it up, i know he always has tact in his posts. And I've seen him posts those videos of the professor in school teaching his class about Nas... I'm sure he will be able to back his points up mate, be very surprised if he couldn't.

the most intellectual? now isn't that baffling. go ahead and name those professors and show some reliable links, i'm looking forward to reading them.

. Professor James Peterson

. Professor Eric Dyson

. Professor Sohail Daulatza

. Professor Mark Anthony Neal

. Professor Eddie Glaude

^ All responsible for the book 'born to use mics', in which a rappers lyrics were analysed, and hailed as 'genius'. I don't need to provide links, as all these guys can be researched.

Had the weirdest dream. First there was this game with Juventus, and after the game Lampard and Conte kissed very passionately, with tongues and everything. It was clear he was gay and shortly after he changed his appearance to a diva (make-up, fancy hairstyle). I figured since he was going to retire soon anyway he decided to come out of the closet, because it wasn't going to affect his footballing career anymore. Then I found out my roommate was gay too.

And then I saw something about Mourinho, he was dancing around in a mall and being arrogant and charming at the same time. I don't remember that part very well. But that part with Conte and Lampard kissing will stay with me forever :cry: I even had a close up of their mouths and tongues, FUCK.

Had the weirdest dream. First there was this game with Juventus, and after the game Lampard and Conte kissed very passionately, with tongues and everything. It was clear he was gay and shortly after he changed his appearance to a diva (make-up, fancy hairstyle). I figured since he was going to retire soon anyway he decided to come out of the closet, because it wasn't going to affect his footballing career anymore. Then I found out my roommate was gay too.

And then I saw something about Mourinho, he was dancing around in a mall and being arrogant and charming at the same time. I don't remember that part very well. But that part with Conte and Lampard kissing will stay with me forever :cry: I even had a close up of their mouths and tongues, FUCK.

OK,

22247634.jpg

Went on Youtube saw this video and realized how much i loved the last world cup and can't wait for 2014!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxz6rNhUnj0

Hated Africa World Cup, my Team collapsed for 10 min and had Sneijder score a header (really?). So fucking frustrating! :rant:

Apart from that, it was great :clown: