The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

This is why I stopped smoking weed.

To be fair though, you made that post when our only strikers were Drogba and Anelka. Didier had malaria, of course, and Anelka was off form. I don't think there would have been too many that disagreed with you then.

I love them on FM. You can breeze through 2 weeks in a couple of minutes rather than three-quarters of an hour as it would take normally..

How do you play the games? Match speed full with 2D classic pitch? 2 weeks (2 games?) takes me about 15-20 minutes

God I was drunk last night. Took a piss in the ocean, drunk phone calls to my mates, rejection, dominoes pizza, waiting for ages for the pizza, among other things. I can remember the main outline but other then that...still a bit drunk now so in a few hours, I'll be hungover as fuck.

@, sounds like a successful night then!

I'll probably be going out tomorrow too with some of my new friends. If last weekend is anything to go by, I may have something to report here as well on Sunday morning. :ph34r:

Hopefully you'll do better, and instead of 'rejection' you'll be telling us about 'laid'.

@, sounds like a successful night then!

I'll probably be going out tomorrow too with some of my new friends. If last weekend is anything to go by, I may have something to report here as well on Sunday morning. :ph34r:

Student's life :eyebrows: