The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Yes years ago by mistake and I don't know how to fix it (that or I haven't looked hard enough).

😅

If you click on the drop down button on your profile picture at the top, you should see 'Messages' under Content. Just click it to enable the messenger again.

9 minutes ago, Jase said:

😅

If you click on the drop down button on your profile picture at the top, you should see 'Messages' under Content. Just click it to enable the messenger again.

Don't get an option for messages just topics and posts, strange.

Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) Tweeted: Everyone at Chelsea FC is saddened to learn of the passing of Sean Lock.

Sean was a much-loved comedian, fan of the Blues and a regular at Stamford Bridge. We send our deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Sad news. Loved him on 8 out of 10 cats..

19 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) Tweeted: Everyone at Chelsea FC is saddened to learn of the passing of Sean Lock.

Sean was a much-loved comedian, fan of the Blues and a regular at Stamford Bridge. We send our deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Sad news. Loved him on 8 out of 10 cats..

2 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

First time I see this section who discuss these subjects in pub no one in Sloane Ranger It girl wine bar maybe 😂. This is Chelsea football forum not Made in Chelsea forum.

you sound jelly Jap Si

go drown yer sorrows at Batonnage 

it's at  23 Eccleston Pl

right in the heart of Belgravia

I am sure you can find a down-on-her-luck sloane ranger there to take pity on you over a bottle Château Nénin Gran Vin

Just Drinkin My Wine GIF - Wine Real Housewives No Comment - Discover &  Share GIFs

7cdee16ac00f2b7d83beeda0b3c4e3c4.pngfa3715e463d0d5a81bfdde286bcac930.jpg

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

you sound jelly Jap Si

go drown yer sorrows at Batonnage 

it's at  23 Eccleston Pl

right in the heart of Belgravia

I am sure you can find a down-on-her-luck sloane ranger there to take pity on you over a bottle Château Nénin Gran Vin

Just Drinkin My Wine GIF - Wine Real Housewives No Comment - Discover &  Share GIFs

7cdee16ac00f2b7d83beeda0b3c4e3c4.pngfa3715e463d0d5a81bfdde286bcac930.jpg

Are u part of this set ?😂 and I am not understanding jelly is it like jello ?. For person who say have important job when sending emails do you use capital letters ?

4 hours ago, Jap Si. said:

Are u part of this set ?😂 and I am not understanding jelly is it like jello ?. For person who say have important job when sending emails do you use capital letters ?

I type as I damn well please on here. I was unaware that we were under some sort of grammatical and syntax-oriented observational paradigm that required adherence to a delineated set of structural requirements.

Also, I never claimed a level of importance as to my employment, at least in regards to the external impacts that radiate beyond the sphere of my firm and my family.

As for me being a Sloane Ranger type, that would be a most definite no. Although I did grow up in similar environs, it never was my external projection, nor my inward orientation and inclination.

Finally:

jelly

short for jealous

surprised you did not know this

but now you do!

TTFN

Vesper

Edited by Vesper

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

I type as I damn well please on here. I was unaware that we were under some sort of grammatical and syntax-oriented observational paradigm that required adherence to a delineated set of structural requirements.

Also, I never claimed a level of importance as to my employment, at least in regards to the external impacts that radiate beyond the sphere of my firm and my family.

As for me being a Sloane Ranger type, that would be a most definite no. Although I did grow up in similar environs, it never was my external projection, nor my inward orientation and inclination.

Finally:

jelly

short for jealous

surprised you did not know this

but now you do!

TTFN

Vesper

Sorry I didn't understand much of post. Guy called Warning Hazard said you were hedge fund manager.

41 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Sorry I didn't understand much of post. Guy called Warning Hazard said you were hedge fund manager.

He can go fuck himself AFAIAC.

And LOL at you trying to complain about my grammar when you cannot even comprehend standard English.

smdh

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, Jap Si. said:

As for me being a Sloane Ranger type, that would be a most definite no. Although I did grow up in similar environs, it never was my external projection, nor my inward orientation and inclination

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He can go fuck himself AFAIAC.

And LOL at you trying to complain about my grammar when you cannot even comprehend standard English.

smdh

Standard English maybe for a luvvie thespian who talks about themselves like that not average man or woman in street.😂 I wish I came from the mean streets of South Kensington where was your local corner shop Harrods 🤣

1 minute ago, Jap Si. said:

Standard English maybe for a luvvie thespian who talks about themselves like that not average man or woman in street.😂 I wish I came from the mean streets of South Kensington where was your local corner shop Harrods 🤣

stick to Primark

it seems to be your level