The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Reality TV star says Portuguese footballer had 'micropenis' like a 'lost worm in the Amazon'

Mari Cielo Pajares wrote in her book 'Memoirs of a Whore' that she had to turn her back on a football star after things got intimate in the bedroom

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/reality-tv-wag-micropenis-footballer-22961782

0_Portugese-model.jpg

A Spanish reality TV star who had a fling with a Portuguese footballer says he had a micropenis that was like a "lost worm in the Amazon rainforest".

Mari Cielo Pajares shot to fame in her homeland when she starred in the game show La Cara Fuerte 2.

She is the daughter of legendary Spanish actor Andres Parajes.

Her appearance detailed her past as an adult film actress, while also referencing her book 'Memoirs of a Whore'.

And a passage about her interactions with an unnamed Portuguese footballer, who she described as "very handsome", certainly raised eyebrows.

She is quoted by Mundo Deportivo as saying: "When it was almost dawn, the Portuguese player decided it was time for us to go to bed.

"When he finally took off his boxers… this was, hands down, the smallest micropenis I had ever seen .

"If I had to masturbate him, I would need tweezers, a microscope, and a GPS."

She says that she will never reveal the identity of the footballer, as she does not want to "ruin his life".

Following the revelations, she told Diez Minutos: “I won't say the name nor will I ever say it because I don't want to ruin his life.

"We had intimate relationships on several occasions. He had impressive backs and abs, but he took off his boxers and I was like, 'Bye!'

"This was like a small, lost worm in an Amazon rainforest. I will only say that he is a foreigner and very handsome."

• 2 weeks later...

Hackney shooting: Man fighting for life after three males shot in 'drive by'

The Metropolitan Police say three males were taken to hospital with gunshot injuries that left one in a critical condition following the incident in east London

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-hackney-shooting-man-fighting-23168457#source=breaking-news

0_PAY-Drive-By-Shooting-in-Hackney.jpg

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Happy Christmas everyone. 2021 has got to be better ? 

Fuck Covid, fuck Johnson, fuck brexit

KTBFFH

Good man, Happy christmas you all where ever you may be.

On another note: I will extend the fucks further: Fuck politicians, fuck the deceivers, fuck corruption and fakery all around us.

12 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Good man, Happy christmas you all where ever you may be.

On another note: I will extend the fucks further: Fuck politicians, fuck the deceivers, fuck corruption and fakery all around us.

Lets let rip with the fucks

fuck VAR fuck Liverpool, fuck sp*rs, fuck M Utd, fuck Barca, fuck Man City .....I could go on.

some sort of giant explosion in Nashville in the US

Tennessee newspaper investigating "horrific" ad claiming "Islam" would bomb Nashville

JUNE 22, 2020 / 6:29 AM / CBS/AP

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-tennessean-newspaper-runs-ad-claiming-islam-bomb-nashville/

El Rayo Tequila & Tonic

https://www.earlofeast.com/blogs/journal/festive-el-rayo-tequila-tonic

Ingredients
40ml of Plata or Reposado
Premium Indian or Light Tonic Water
Highball glass
LOTS of ice
Wedge of grapefruit to garnish

Method
Fill your highball glass with lots of ice, pour over a healthy glug of your tequila of choice (40ml is El Rayo’s sweet spot), top with premium tonic, and garnish with a nice big wedge of grapefruit. Sit back and unwind. It really is that simple.

w1200_d6df_TCB_ER_HQ-13.jpgw1200_af18_TCB_ER_HQ-4__1_.jpg

w1200_deed_Saturday_El_Rayo-62.jpg

Ten years from now you’ll put on a jacket and find a mask in the pocket. “Oh man, what a weird year that was,” you’ll chuckle to yourself. Then you’ll pick up your machete and continue across the wasteland, keeping to the shadows to avoid the roving gangs of cannibal raiders.

Happy new years everyone