The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

What the fuck is all this crack about people getting selfie sticks, I'd be embarrassed if I had one of those (no offence if you own one but I just feel they are about as necessary as sun lotion in the winter).

Selfies have been around since phones with cameras became common. But it wasn't a self-accepted thing until this year's Oscars. They pretty much allowed people to be more comfortable with it or be "cool" to a certain audience. The ever-glorious human race natueally needs acceptance. Therefore, it became viral and we ended up with those ridiculous sticks.

Selfies have been around since phones with cameras became common. But it wasn't a self-accepted thing until this year's Oscars. They pretty much allowed people to be more comfortable with it or be "cool" to a certain audience. The ever-glorious human race natueally needs acceptance. Therefore, it became viral and we ended up with those ridiculous sticks.

Actualy mr. Bean is the inventor

tumblr_n3r67unuld1rkallao1_500.jpg

Flight from Indonesia to Singapore loses contact

(Reuters) - An AirAsia flight from the Indonesian city of Surabaya to Singapore lost contact with air traffic control on Sunday, Indonesian media said, citing a Transport Ministry official.

Transport Ministry official Hadi Mustofa said the aircraft, flight number QZ 8501, lost contact with the Jakarta air traffic control tower at 6:17 a.m local time. (2317 GMT).

He said the plane had asked for an unusual route before it lost contact.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/12/28/indonesia-airplane-idINKBN0K601920141228

:(

B4644FQIAAAYaWe.jpg

I seen a few when people when I was out tonight and I swear if I had a few more beers I'd probably have made the news for doing the same. What a load of crap honestly, selfie sticks, jesus christ they just seem stupid as fuck (excuse my French but I am Scottish). I mean people taking photos fine but a stick to take a photo, I do not understand how idiotic people seem to have become that they need a stick thing to take a photo, just ask someone else to do it for you holy shit. Gullible idiots being lured into spending money for something that is pretty needless.

If you drank like this every week, in a year you would consume:

beer.png
pints
wine.png
glasses of wine
spirits.png
shots

Based on these proportions and quantities:

You drink like you're from Andorra, which is the seventh heaviest-drinking country in the world.

FUCK IT MAN, IT'S CHRISTMAS