The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

http://www.netindex.com/download/4,15807/Beirut/

According to this site it's not that bad as you say... but I believe you that it's not enough for downloading from torrents...

Yeah, it's 'potentially' decent. I have 2Mbps subscription but the actual download rate never exceeds 120KBps even with a download manager. The network infrastructure is messed up and poorly maintained.

I'm tired of taking my medication. I feel no need for it in my life anymore. However I am very worried about the withdrawl symptoms.

Depending on the meds you may have to be weaned off but also they maybe why you are doing so well. I wouldn't do this with out talking to a professional.

Depending on the meds you may have to be weaned off but also they maybe why you are doing so well. I wouldn't do this with out talking to a professional.

Don't be silly. Discuss it with your doctor.

I am going to wean myself from them slowly. Perhaps they are the reason but I know where I am in life is very different from when I started.

I don't have a 'doctor' persay and I've seen upwards of ten professionals in the last two years. I don't particularly feel like spending upwards of $100 to see an American doctor that knows nothing of me or my history. The two usual doctors I do see aren't available to me in the USA. One a psychiatrist that I haven't seen since the start of the year and a University doctor that I haven't seen in about as long. I am now no longer a student (the genesis for a lot of my troubles) and that means I am no longer entitled to Australian Health Care which means I would need to use Medicare, so in essence I would have to pay a lot of money that I don't have.

I am sick of the side effects. I can not stand them. I'm exhausted of being tired and bloated. I can't keep weight off and there are others that I care not to mention.

I am going to wean myself from them slowly. Perhaps they are the reason but I know where I am in life is very different from when I started.

I don't have a 'doctor' persay and I've seen upwards of ten professionals in the last two years. I don't particularly feel like spending upwards of $100 to see an American doctor that knows nothing of me or my history. The two usual doctors I do see aren't available to me in the USA. One a psychiatrist that I haven't seen since the start of the year and a University doctor that I haven't seen in about as long. I am now no longer a student (the genesis for a lot of my troubles) and that means I am no longer entitled to Australian Health Care which means I would need to use Medicare, so in essence I would have to pay a lot of money that I don't have.

I am sick of the side effects. I can not stand them. I'm exhausted of being tired and bloated. I can't keep weight off and there are others that I care not to mention.

Well, you obviously know your situation best, all I can say is at least try to find and learn from the experiences of people who have been in similar situations. I'm sure you can find many online. I'd also suggest you discuss it with your girlfriend and any close friends/family you are still in contact with back home. Good luck.

I understand, not everyone needs them long term. Talk it over with your girlfriend first, make sure you are both in agreement. Research the risks of going off the meds and the best regimens for doing it. Then decide your plan.

There are ways to get inexpensive health care in the US but since you are technically a visitor it is different I know. Our health care system is a freaking nightmare at times. More rules everyday!

Hi guys below is a link to my blog.
I have written a travelogue about my Himalayan journey which I did one month before.

http://naadanblog.blogspot.in/2014/11/himalayan-diaries-gangotri-gaumukh.html

I think it's quite stupid. There are far more levels to rape than a mugging. What a way to trivialise rape.

Of course that is over-simplification, but it is done purposefully to show the over-complication that is used justify rape.

The extra levels, as you put it, to rape are emotional and psychological. Clothes and 'sexual habits' should not have any influence in a rape case.