The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Why are you in the middle? Lazy Sunday? :D

I had plans for a picnic (I can't swim and I find snow to be too....cold! :P), but I over-slept so much, I literally woke up at 1pm! :lol:

So, yeah, "lazy" is a pretty accurate description! :lol:

Hows the whether in your area?

I had plans for a picnic (I can't swim and I find snow to be too....cold! :P), but I over-slept so much, I literally woke up at 1pm! :lol:

So, yeah, "lazy" is a pretty accurate description! :lol:

Hows the whether in your area?

You should already know it's similar to Beirut's most of the time. :)

Luckily, I get to enjoy this beautiful sunlight while studying! :yay:

You should already know it's similar to Beirut's most of the time. :)

Luckily, I get to enjoy this beautiful sunlight while studying! :yay:

This winter has probably been the best one in years. We got proper rain and snow on the mountains, but also plenty of sunny warm whether where you can go out wearing a t-shirt and enjoy the day.

Unfortunately, not very good for the tens of thousands of homeless people in Lebanon, Syria and Palestine, I must say though... :(

Regarding studying, I'll tell you what I always tell my friends who are still in university: Hang in there. It all gets better when you're done. Unemployment rocks! :D

:P

Student exchange application sent. If accepted I'll be spending most of 2016 in Bangkok together with two of my good mates.

At our uni they told us it's pretty much certain they'll accept us if we apply but no official confirmation until late spring this year. Really wouldn't mind getting the fuck away from Finland for a while just in time when the winter starts being at it's worst around new year...

Why are you in the middle? Lazy Sunday? :D

He was sat with a pair of gloves, wearing a sweater in front of a fire, with his skis up against the wall, whilst drinking pina coladas, wearing sunglasses, shorts and a fair of hideous bright yellow flip flops :lol: