Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't really care if there's a buy back with him or not. I don't think he'll ever get to the level we would need here. I just see him as a limited play, but a decent one with potential to improve. I never seen him becoming top.

Good deal for us again from the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

no clause.

Deal set at €20m excluding add-ons. Unlikely there's a buy-back clause.

Thought the board might have learnt from past mistakes. Had hoped the Thorgan deal would a the first of many to include one.

Lyon have confirmed that the sum is just 10 !!!! m euros + 15 % sell-on clause. Incredible that we sell such a young prospect for such a sum. The one who handled this transfer should get the boot immediately.

1 minute ago, Toli said:

Lyon have confirmed that the sum is just 10 !!!! m euros + 15 % sell-on clause. Incredible that we sell such a young prospect for such a sum. The one who handled this transfer should get the boot immediately.

We are fucking retarded if this is true.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Watch him end up at City in a couple of years for £50-60m. Doubt he'd consider coming back to the club who didn't really even give him a chance.

Jose will try to sign him next year

Matt Spiro confirmed this. Seriously just sack already this fat glasses fraud, I'm so tired of this idiot. How can you sell a guy who shined in the EL last season, while getting 10m euros and no buy back clause. This one really makes me angry. He was by far the most impressive youngster yet goes for peanuts and no buy back, I couldn't give a flying fuck about his 15% from next sale. Absolute joke.

For those asking about buy-back clauses, they can't be included in contracts in france. Same thing happened with Jese and Depay when they were sold. But the low fee is very suspicious. Media was talking about 20m euros for quite sometime and suddenly they only pay half of it. There must be some kind of bonus we're getting outside of the 15% sale clause. Otherwise, sell us Lacazette at 30m tbh.