Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I never felt he was that good in the first place. For sure he has his qualities like a decent shot, but never ever I was convinced that his all round game is good enough for an european top club. Whenever he played for us on a higher level I thought he lacks a little bit of game intelligence.

He hopefully will prove me wrong, but I don't think he is a big talent in comparison to Abraham for example. I think it would be better for his career to look after a new (middle class) club where he can show his real potential instead of getting loaned out by Chelsea year after year.

To be honest I never felt he was that good in the first place. For sure he has his qualities like a decent shot, but never ever I was convinced that his all round game is good enough for an european top club. Whenever he played for us on a higher level I thought he lacks a little bit of game intelligence.

He hopefully will prove me wrong, but I don't think he is a big talent in comparison to Abraham for example. I think it would be better for his career to look after a new (middle class) club where he can show his real potential instead of getting loaned out by Chelsea year after year.

He's not exactly a shining light at Ajax right now, so he'll be out on loan again.

Absolute shambolic performance today. Ajax drew against Excelsior Rotterdam. Feyenoord will win the Eredivisie 110% now.

But Traoré was a disaster. Holy shit that guy hasn't had ONE good game at Ajax. It was so bad that he decided to dive, which resulted in him getting booked and getting substituted. 

Better off to sell him. Absolutely not good enough for Chelsea. People who think otherwise and post Vine's of his goal against Stoke aren't realistic. 

Absolute shambolic performance today. Ajax drew against Excelsior Rotterdam. Feyenoord will win the Eredivisie 110% now.
But Traoré was a disaster. Holy shit that guy hasn't had ONE good game at Ajax. It was so bad that he decided to dive, which resulted in him getting booked and getting substituted. 

Better off to sell him. Absolutely not good enough for Chelsea. People who think otherwise and post Vine's of his goal against Stoke aren't realistic. 

Seen people at Ajax says he's far from our level now, so I honestly have low hopes of him doing anything here tbh.

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Holy shit that guy hasn't had ONE good game at Ajax

Stop over exaggerating lol, doe effe normaal man. He was pretty good at the start of the season, even had a few MOTM performances. 

I do agree that his time here at Ajax has been a let down though, big time. 

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Stop over exaggerating lol, doe effe normaal man. He was pretty good at the start of the season, even had a few MOTM performances. 

I do agree that his time here at Ajax has been a let down though, big time. 

Yes but his time at Ajax is also going to decide his future at Chelsea because right now he isn't doing anything impressive which might result in Conte bringing him into our squad. 

Tis gewoon niet goed genoeg gap. 

24 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Yes but his time at Ajax is also going to decide his future at Chelsea because right now he isn't doing anything impressive which might result in Conte bringing him into our squad. 

Tis gewoon niet goed genoeg gap. 

2bh most of are loanees are not going to break into chelsea sq next season maybe Christensen and Baker are likely to get into the squad outta 38 loanees 

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That's why the loan madness needs to stop. 

I doubt that will happen chelsea have made money from loaning players out and selling them on for fee the like of lukaku KDB T. Hazard and papy 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Yeboii said:

So weird they didn't understand that he is a striker.
Even against good teams in the PL he scored when he was a striker.

Putting Traoré up top = goals.

It's difficult as they have a talent like Dolberg there too, but yeah he seems to work best as a striker. Maybe even as a second striker. Should've stayed at CFC tbh. 

7 hours ago, Yeboii said:

So weird they didn't understand that he is a striker.
Even against good teams in the PL he scored when he was a striker.

Putting Traoré up top = goals.

Kasper Dolberg is their player, Traoré is not. It's understandable that they are pushing the Dane in the starting eleven.