Official: Carvalho moves to Real Madrid

DavidEU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the greatest centre backs to have ever graced the Premier League and the best centre back I've ever seen in my lifetime. A class act, an incredible reading of the game, very quick across the ground, underrated strenght, an insanely good man marker. Shame to se him go.

I love Riccy C, but this was the right time. He was getting on a bit and he didn't look his best last season to be fair and I think Mourinho brings the best out of him. It's time for a new Chelsea defence, we've had Desailly Lebouf then Carvalho Terry what next? We'll see.

We lave you riccy!

Alex will replace him. I've always been a big fan of Alex and I think he's better and has more potential than Carvalho. Also this could mean Bruma is 2nd or 3rd choice CB. Depends on were Big Ivan will play. I think Bosingwa is a better RB than him though but Ivan is also good. So maybe Ivan could be 2nd choice CB.

despite everyone knew he would leave, this hurts pretty much, wouldn't have thought i would be so sad see him leaving, a true blue legend, can't imagine see him in any other Kit than our royal blue... good luck carv, one of the best IB of the last decade... better than terry definitly... terry's headers are unbeliveable i think in the air there is no one better than him, but carv was much much better in his technical abilitys, top speed, positioning and tackling...

good luck Carv...

blue%20scalf.gif

Even though he was bound to leave this summer it still comes as a shock ! . Thanks Riccy , you will be missed , you can give us a penelty in the CL if we get madrid if you like whistling.gif

we need some one with pace to cover terry now.

Fantastic player for us over the years, was a real quality signing. No big suprise that he has moved on given the cover we have at centre back. What it would seem to indicate for us is that there must be another deal in the pipeline. Deco leaving left a space in the new squad rules for Ramires, to bring another player in we would need to sell someone - that someone is Riccy C. Wouldn't need to make the space to bring Neymar in so who can it be?

Fantastic player for us over the years, was a real quality signing. No big suprise that he has moved on given the cover we have at centre back. What it would seem to indicate for us is that there must be another deal in the pipeline. Deco leaving left a space in the new squad rules for Ramires, to bring another player in we would need to sell someone - that someone is Riccy C. Wouldn't need to make the space to bring Neymar in so who can it be?

Ozil .... or maybe Luiz (hope not)

I wonder if this means that Ferreria is going to stay then. Ivanovic might be used as our second or even third CB then whose is going to be our second RB if Bosingwa (i hope it doesn't happen) get a small injury and Ferreria is sold/injured as well.