Chelsea vs West Brom

BlueLion.

Was at the game today, great crowd in the Shed Upper I though, silenced the West Brom boo-boys too the wankers.

Solid solid performance and some amazing goals I though.

Yeh lol great atmsophere up there today...and to see someone in the East Stand getting talked to by a steward very ooooooo....they do speak in there lol

Game of two halfs defintly...first half thought West Brom were gana score and we seemed to be keen on helping them.Second half we seemed to have completly changed,more confident and well done to Drogba for getting his hat trick.Hopfully this can now carry on again

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a walk in the park TBH, Paolo got skinned a few times though :(

Great to see us pick up from where we left off last season at the bridge, great to see Lampard open his account for the season, also Drogba. Malouda was excellent, as was Essien.

Only think that baffled me was not bringing on Sturridge.

Bring on Wigan and Stoke.

Guest THE BEAST

couldn't ask for more ... although i would have been more happy if sturridge and kakuta played part of the game instead of kalou and benayoun .

We win 6-0 and people are still moaning about Kalou and Benayoun, for fuck sake. This forum has gone shit, you can't have a thread lately that involves dissing Kalou and Benayoun or praising Kakuta.

agree ...mikel also gets stick as well ....20y boys who know better than our coach ,,,must be play station stars

I hope theres not going to be insults all season aimed at Carlo when he doesnt pick Kakuta or Sturridge.

From now on, if this is happening and it takes a thread off-topic, people will be getting warnings. End of.

What a start to the season, good to see that we continued where we left of last Season. :getin: Great to see Drogba score a hat-trick.

contender for chant of the match West Brom give us a song West Brom West Brom give us a song :P

Florent Malouda was exceptional. Didier doesn't look fully fit and really only got involved in the second half. But if that's what he can do when he's still recovering from injury, I can't wait to see what he does against Arsenal :lol:

Great scoreline, 6-0 is absolutely fantastic. Of course we have to improve concerning our playing style, but for now this was enough and good.

Drogba's goals were lucky, but I don't care and I'm sure Drogba does neither, starting a season with a hattrick and a 6-0 win is simply superb.

I'm a bit sad about Kakuta having not even made the bench but that's not really important right now - it's more important for the main squad players to gain match time and come back to full fitness as quick as possible. Malouda was very good, Anelka ran a lot really, Lamps was on 50% and still scored and had some very inspiring moments, Ashley was also great. Just wonder why Ferreira got the nod ahead of Brane. Maybe just a fitness issue, hope Ivanovic is still Carlo's first choice at right back - at least while Bosingwa is still injured.

Drogba's goals were lucky, but I don't care and I'm sure Drogba does neither, starting a season with a hattrick and a 6-0 win is simply superb.

Yeah, but he was at the good place at the good time, just like a great striker eyebrows.gif