Chelsea vs West Brom

BlueLion.

come on!!

maybe i can get the highest negative reps for all i care :eyebrows:

It's the only way to express a disagreement on this forum, but I don't have the power to do it, so ...

Back on topic, brilliant start to the season, the Champs are in the house! blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats how you start a season. The scary thing is it can only get better as the Chelsea lads regain full fitness and Ramires is added to the team.

A lot of good performances, Alex, Ashley Cole, Essien, Lampard, Drogba but Malouda was the stand out for me, the longer he is at Chelsea the better he seems to get.

Top of the table tonight!

A bit of a dodgy first half, being 1-0 up for most of the first half. I thought Ferreira was immensely vulnerable at right back. He was getting in all sorts of trouble against Jerome Thomas for pace. Soon as Carlo put Brano on though, we never heard his name again.

As for the rest of the players... excellent performance. Essien showed why we've missed him in central midfield. He was winning things, getting things started.

Mikel actually didn't play too badly. He was holding up the ball rather nicely, breaking up play like Makelele used to do. I reckon Ramires might have difficulties finding a position to play in the side because I feel Mikel's presence is rather important, despite some of his silly passing.

And as for Drogs... I'd love to see him become top scorer, and he's not far off, he was exceptional. Took him a while to adjust into the game, but he scored a quite magnificent free kick in the first half.

More of those types of games please, and we'll win back-to-back titles in no time! :blue scalf: