Chelsea vs West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six star succes for Chelsea.

Why Ivanovic was not in the first 11 ? It was injured or something ?

Chelsea and WBA, two of my favourites team play each other, a dream game :)

Drogba is God, at 32 is in top form and it will be some time in this form. Lampard changed after score, I don't liked that move, maybe it was better to keep him on the field 5 - 10 more minutes, Benayoun is not even neer Lampard on midfield...

Why Ivanovic was not in the first 11 ? It was injured or something ?

He should have started at the beginning! Ferreira had a nightmare at right back!

And Ivanovic didn't look like he was injured when he came on, so to be honest, he should have started!

What a fantastic day, brilliant performance from the side, really puts our poor summer behind us. I thought Alex in particular stood out blue%20scalf.gif

There were a few negatives however, namely Paulo (who was getting skinned all day), and Mikel, who could have done a little better but overall, get the fuck in!!!!! blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Given the pre-season and the gloom a fantastic reult and great performance. FFS 6-0 on the first day - when has that ever happened, and all EPL teams are worthy opponents and this is the type of fixture where we;ve slipped up in the last few seasons. Blackpool will be seriously pissed at having their spot taken so quickly - but thats the EPL and thats Chelsea - yee ha

'Also [Petr] Cech, Alex, Drogba, [Michael] Essien, all had problems during pre-season but they are all very close to their best condition now.

'John Terry, Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard also showed good condition today.

'Maybe they are still not in the best condition but they have time now to arrive in the best condition.

'Now the squad is complete. Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard and John Terry can still improve their condition. In two weeks they will be 100 per cent.'

But despite the truly emphatic win, and a perfect start to the season as we ended the day top of the Barclays Premier League, the forever modest manager was keen to play down the result.

'We did our job, nothing special,' explained Ancelotti. 'This team can show this kind of play, can score a lot of goals and this is our job.'

Lol if we aren't in best condition than Wigan who lost to Blackpool beware! We are coming! :D

Was at the game today, great crowd in the Shed Upper I though, silenced the West Brom boo-boys too the wankers.

Solid solid performance and some amazing goals I though.

Agreed on Mikel playing really well I thought he was on fire when Lampard came off, bossed the game physically, maybe Ramires coming in has inspired him a bit. I look forward to seeing them fight it out for a position, COME ON CHELSEAAAA!

Mikel is improving massively, 2 seasons ago I though he was absolute rubbish but he's really growing on me. He has great vision for a pass and does a good job winning the ball back for us and laying it off to more creative players. He makes a few clumsy mistakes but he'll learn and become a massive player for us in the future.