Liverpool's training methods

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like some people are just on a hate campaign against Benayoun, they will attack him any chance he gets even if its for practically nothing (such as on this occassion) when in fact its Ray Wilkins talking to the media, not Yossi.

because a player of his quality shouldn't be complaining publicly about previous managers, if benitez wasn't getting the best out of messi or c.ronaldo i could fully understand.

he should leave benitez alone and stop running his mouth.

you should follow your own advice and quit moaning about yossi

Actually Wilkins said that. Now he is forbidden to speak to the staff?

Ray wilkins is the most serious person ever to have been associated with chelsea fc. It is pretty clear yossi the prick benayoun has been slagging liverpool off !

Ray wilkins is the most serious person ever to have been associated with chelsea fc. It is pretty clear yossi the prick benayoun has been slagging liverpool off !

we can give you a new title ,,, defender of liverpools honour ...

I would imagine because he has deluded himself into thinking he will start games. Demanding the world famous number 10 shirt in football history and tradition was an indication, but his additude towards liverpool is another. He is talking shit about his previous club because he didn't start enough games, so he's arrived here and requested a first team number. Letting us all know how he treats the clubs that don't play him and treat him like the number 10 god almighty that he is.

Benayoun already knows it'll be tough to break into the starting 11 since Chelsea is full of talent. What's your problem seriously? Who gives a flying fuck about the number 10. Do you think every player who wears that number has to be the next pele or maradona?

Benayoun already knows it'll be tough to break into the starting 11 since Chelsea is full of talent. What's your problem seriously? Who gives a flying fuck about the number 10. Do you think every player who wears that number has to be the next pele or maradona?

he sees himself as a first team player so he chose a first team number, how is this hard for you to understand?

i've said this before in a previous thread but if this was a club he respected he would have never demanded that number. The fact he bitches and moans about his former employers is another indication towards his awful delusional arrogant personality.

The fact he bitches and moans about his former employers is another indication towards his awful delusional arrogant personality.

I'm not so sure about this one.

We all know that the Spaniard wasn't the best man manager and that led to Alonso leaving and Babel bitching all the time.It's not about Benayoun,the situation in the Liverpool's dressing room was crap and Benayoun is stating the obvious.

Drogba wasn't happy with Scolari but that doesn't mean his delusional or awfully arrogant

I'm not so sure about this one.

We all know that the Spaniard wasn't the best man manager and that led to Alonso leaving and Babel bitching all the time.It's not about Benayoun,the situation in the Liverpool's dressing room was crap and Benayoun is stating the obvious.

Drogba wasn't happy with Scolari but that doesn't mean his delusional or awfully arrogant

Drogba is in a position where he can say that, because he is a world class player.

like i said in a previous thread, if benitez wasn't getting the best out of c.ronaldo or messi i could fully understand. Because as individuals they have the right to speak out because pure talent would have been wasted.

yet the guaranteed first team player and number 10 thought otherwise. rolleyes.gif

I don not see what is the Big deal about what Yoshi Said.... He just express him self about the Pre seasson... Or what He can said the he feal better with us or that he like in here??

Every team has his different style at the Pre season... In my contry Pre season is Going to the Montain to Run... Bike Raidign.... Them Going to the Beach and them come back to train 1 more week later start Pre season Games... For me is not so bad and they do not use much the ball... other do much more Ball and just pick Mountain or Beach....

For me Pre season in any sport is better do it with Ball.... is More Fun and for the players it feal a little less heavy...

SO let Yoshi Express himself he is not saying nothing bad about Liverpool Just that we are Diferent form them... and in some way Better than them.

The slagging him off about the number 10 is a bit ridiculous, really. Criticize him when he's fucked up on the pitch or done something to fuck up the attitude of the dressing room, but not for picking the "sacred" number 10 for fucks sake!

Just wondered what number Joe Cole had last season, oh yes, number 10 wasn't it? Indeed, he played at such an high level that he was worthy of the number 10 shirt last year rolleyes.gif. Was it just because he is English that he was/is rated higher or has he been given the chance to show his talent properly over quite a few seasons? I won't claim that I am the biggest fan of Yossi (perhaps I will be in the future), but if some of you guys could only give Benayoun a chance to prove himself...

The slagging him off about the number 10 is a bit ridiculous, really. Criticize him when he's fucked up on the pitch or done something to fuck up the attitude of the dressing room, but not for picking the "sacred" number 10 for fucks sake!

Right, but you know it's the number 10! And Maradona wore it and so did Pele and even Włodzimierz Lubański! laugh.gif