Liverpool's training methods

'Yossi is doing well,' noted Wilkins. 'He has said the pre-season training here is so different to what they did at Liverpool where they didn't use a ball. They ran and they ran and they ran. But here we use the ball all the time and we feel we get the best out of the guys by using the ball day in day out. I think Yossi is quite enjoying himself.'

From the official site.

I had a little laugh here, they ran like tameless horses at Pool laugh.gif, and at the same time I felt pride, that players are enjoying to play for Chelsea and that we have such good facilities etc :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like where it's heading. It's something what Ashley did. It's not good when players complain about their previous club. Hope he won't do it more often.

IF Yossi said something insulting about Liverpool, it's pretty good censored by the club. The only thing being said here is that the training methods from Liverpool differ from those at Chelsea, and Benayoun feels more comfortable with ours!

I don't really like where it's heading. It's something what Ashley did. It's not good when players complain about their previous club. Hope he won't do it more often.

Exactly, he seems to like bitching and snitching about his previous club. No wonder he requested the number 10 shirt.. pure arrogance and self delusion.

Exactly, he seems to like bitching and snitching about his previous club. No wonder he requested the number 10 shirt.. pure arrogance and self delusion.

He has hardly said anything that makes it even sound close to bitching about his previous club. He bitched about Benetiz... How can you proclaim that he is arrogant from this statement?

He has hardly said anything that makes it even sound close to bitching about his previous club. He bitched about Benetiz... How can you proclaim that he is arrogant from this statement?

because a player of his quality shouldn't be complaining publicly about previous managers, if benitez wasn't getting the best out of messi or c.ronaldo i could fully understand.

he should leave benitez alone and stop running his mouth.

because a player of his quality shouldn't be complaining publicly about previous managers, if benitez wasn't getting the best out of messi or c.ronaldo i could fully understand.

Every players runs there mouth when they are not happy. At least he did it after he left so there was no troubles while he was at the club. Most liverpool fans agree that he had every right to say what he said about Benetiz. I also don't understand why you would be backing him up either.

How about accepting the fact that he won't go away no matter what you wish upon him and leaving him alone ffs

Yeah because saying that they trained without the ball and ran a lot is bitching and snitching, really smart logic there rolleyes.gif

How about you get over the fact that your most disliked player is at Chelsea, there's nothing you can fucking do about it so get over it.

He could have chosen to run his mouth off while he was still with the scousers like Riera or Babel !! But he did not because he said he did not want to destabilize the dressing room atmosphere.. That for me is a true professional.. And i do not see any aggressive remarks from him regarding the training methods.. He seems to have stated that they are just different !!! And now that he has joined us, please start backing him... He is a BLUE now !!!

This guy is starting to really piss me off, why does he keep talking about liverpool ?. He is too much of a shit bag to say these things while he was at Liverpool, so keep your mouth shut yossi and concentrate on Chelsea fc, because i can guarantee you our expectations are higher than disneypool's. This makes me think if he did not say things face to face at Liverpool in what way was he expressing his feelings ?. Is yossi the type of person to stab you in the back instead of telling it as it is to your face ?. At this club we will not start him most of the time, a start here and there. He has just moved to a club in were he will probably get less minutes, so why has he come here. Why didn't he go to a club that would play him all the time like he craves, very weird man !

Edited by Badboy

This guy is starting to really piss me off, why does he keep talking about liverpool ?. He is too much of a shit bag to say these things while he was at Liverpool, so keep your mouth shut yossi and concentrate on Chelsea fc, because i can guarantee you our expectations are higher than disneypool's. This makes me think if he did not say things face to face at Liverpool in what way was he expressing his feelings ?. Is yossi the type of person to stab you in the back instead of telling it as it is to your face ?. At this club we will not start him most of the time, a start here and there. He has just moved to a club in were he will probably get less minutes, so why has he come here. Why didn't he go to a club that would play him all the time like he craves, very weird man !

I would imagine because he has deluded himself into thinking he will start games. Demanding the world famous number 10 shirt in football history and tradition was an indication, but his additude towards liverpool is another. He is talking shit about his previous club because he didn't start enough games, so he's arrived here and requested a first team number. Letting us all know how he treats the clubs that don't play him and treat him like the number 10 god almighty that he is.

He has only compared methods which are used at Chelsea and those at Liverpool. So what bad things did he say against his old club? The same thing Carlo said when he came to Chelsea, was he bitching about AC Milan and Berlusconi, and believe me he has a lot to bitch about? So donn't express your concerns and frustrations, because we haven't signed other players, on him.

He has only compared methods which are used at Chelsea and those at Liverpool. So what bad things did he say against his old club? The same thing Carlo said when he came to Chelsea, was he bitching about AC Milan and Berlusconi, and believe me he has a lot to bitch about? So donn't express your concerns and frustrations, because we haven't signed other players, on him.

So yossi saying he did not use the ball in training at liverpool is not insulting. He should just shut his mouth he has been at this club for like 10 mins and he is already talking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much.

So yossi saying he did not use the ball in training at liverpool is not insulting. He should just shut his mouth he has been at this club for like 10 mins and he is already talking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much.

Actually Wilkins said that. Now he is forbidden to speak to the staff?