Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneijder reveals "unofficial talks" over transfer

http://www.mirrorfoo..._medium=twitter

I won't know how to live with myself if the one player I have admired for many years because of his way of playing joins the one team I religiously dispise!!

That possible sinking feeling could occur!

Now it looks like he's staying at Inter. Inter are ready to sell Samuel Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala, so they wouldnt have

to sell Wesley. They need money and the sale of Eto'o wiil probably bring them enough of it.

Nothing is close though..

actually think us and man utd are goin after the wrong players. sneijder plays high up mainly centrally playing killer balls thru or genuinely bein a very direct passer if he does drop deeper, utd already have rooney, u can only have one playmaker and dont think sir alex wud want rooney playin as an out n out striker with hernandez there. modric however keeps things ticking but very rarely scores or assits, i wud see him as better fletcher or carrick. we however have essien, ramires, josh (hopefully this season plays more) who does exactly the same as modric but we could do with a sneijder to hit torres with first time balls. We should sign sneijder, Man utd should sign modric and wed both improve. If it stays as it is mcheachran wont get half as much game time and rooney will have a frustrating season.

You make him out to be on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo.

Sure, he's a very, very good midfield player. He's also coming from Italy which is one of the slowest-paced leagues in Europe, where he has time to be a creative genius. He won't be granted the same time in England, plus he will take a full season to adapt. Add on top he is always injured and the probability his wages will help push United's debt beyond the £1 billion mark...

Should we really fear United? I don't think so, with or without him. I didn't fear United when they had Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez up front, so I won't fear them now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You