Wesley Sneijder

Milan

I'd accept that i must say. Essien aint the same as he was between 05 & 08 and Malouda has never been consistent. I'd say that's a good deal to be honest and i'd take it.

Exactly. Ramires can do the job Essien does even better IMO, he's less disciplined, yes, but he offers more of a consistent attacking threat. Plus he is far younger and can develop into a better player. Mikel is a better DM than Essien is, which means he is the odd one out.

We NEED creative midfielders, the only one we have is Benayoun since we sold Cole and Deco.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Ramires can do the job Essien does even better IMO, he's less disciplined, yes, but he offers more of a consistent attacking threat. Plus he is far younger and can develop into a better player. Mikel is a better DM than Essien is, which means he is the odd one out.

We NEED creative midfielders, the only one we have is Benayoun since we sold Cole and Deco.

If you put it that way, it does sound like a good deal indeed. I just hope we won't sell-sell-sell, get a manager, rush a few signings while missing out on bargains and go blindly back into the premiership roller coaster

we have two problems in our midfield

1st an ageing and chroncal injured Lampsy

2nd an out of form Essien who keeps on standing on the pitch while mikel and Rammires are far better

@Henrique

so its mikel intresting... don't know why ppl dont rate him this is unbeliveable rubbish, you know our late takeing down to the wire in the leage was because we won all 5 matches with him back on the field in a row after taeking 10 pts from eleven or even less the month before when he had his injury?

you know guus playing Mikel AWAY at Camp Nou against barcelona when he kept xavi and inijesta at bay single handed?

Mikel right now is one of the finest DMs in this world and who don't rate him because he dont scores or because hes calm and cool on the ball is out of his mind...

sry this mikel rubbis is going on since... uhm... since he came over here...

Mikel ist 24 and he will be the worlds best DM in 3 Years Time, mark my words... he will equal maka and will be even better, because maka was nowhere near as good with his foot ant technique was Mikel is...

nough said

the only two who should leave are Lamps or Essien and Lamps is a pure class Legend of its own... so as hard as its to take, it must be Essien if anybody leaves...

That actually looks kinda good, wont get too excited tho, this signing would be too good to be true. Even bigger than Torres imo. The guy is absolute class and would probably be the end of Mr. Lampard. Not completely but he's really struggling now. 

"Mikel better than Essien"

:541:

Mikel is a freaking CONE. Cannot do anything in a world class quality, Wake Up allready!!

i saw you're favourite players and i have to say I understand :smiliecap1:

but:

Wake up and smell the coffee - Essien is ruined by his injury.

nough said

BTT

really nice development but we have to give up on one midfielder for sure... wiht ramires and mikel both more than capable to play DM-Role and Lamps as mentioned above pure legend for us the only one I can see leaving ist Essien because of his poor outings last season...

as much as it hurts... we dont have an crative force in the midfield sparkling passes around the pitch, mikel is a sublime passer and alongside with lamps maybe the best one on the pitch for us right now, but Lamps is ageing... so snejder can be seen as his replacement and thats not a bad one... but its annoing that we couldn't snap him up for 10 Mio 2 years ago our board sometimes sleeps 24/7 I think...

we just still need some crative force josh is too young, maybe gourcuff is ready now? haven't heared of him for a long time once tagged next zidane?

anyway surely who should be out:

Anelka-sure

Kalou-sure

Essien-maybe for the right price cash in for him

Malouda-wouldn't hurt me

Ferreira- let him be pitch-drying assistant or somehting like that just get him away from the field and the bench true legend and servant but should really hang his boots up now

Hilario-thanks for Fenerbahce and Liverpool and so on and so on... but yeah sometimes things are ove, same as with ferreira

sneijder for Ess but whom on the wings? Ok Studge for 2nd striker RW and on the left? Kakuta? Isn't ready as we could see last season because of his strang Illness he was reported to have till March this year, and else? right, nobody there...

creative midfielder?

Sneijder is a good addition a bit expensive for me but ok... and he has the right age... but he is by far not the solution for all of our problems...

Wake up and smell the coffee - Essien is ruined by his injury.

Funny thing is, when we started the season- when he come back from is injury, he was the same Bison, Engine whatever... whats your explanation for this fact?

He started to play poorly after he got back from his suspension in the game against Fulham. And guss what? our poor awful form started then- in the game

against Sunderland, the first game Essien couldnt play becasue of his suspension. When Essien got back, the ship as alredy drowned, and he

couldnt do better without Lampard, instead he played with Ramirez, and you have to say that Ramirez was awful in the begining(now is realy look very promising).

In the whole entire season almost every player in Chelsea played awful, but you think its just because of our old players... off course you will think that,

you all just want new players, that is all about right? sepending and spending BIG.

Right, our players were a real disapointment, but you have to be realistic, you dont think that its just a coincidence that Drogba, Malouda, Essien, Lampard, all of them had there worst form ever this season. HELLO, thoes players played amazing in 2009/2010 and in the beggining of 2010/2011.

The blame is not only on them, the blame is on Carlo that couldnt do anything to stop this madness.

Clevemayer, youre a joke, Im a Chelsea fan, Essien is one of my favourite players because he is a fantastic player that playes for Chelsea.

Mikel could be one of them but for now I cant see why he is a first 11 player in Chelsea somtimes. Cant see anything special about him.

Cant see what he do that other average DMF's cant do.

Funny thing is, when we started the season- when he come back from is injury, he was the same Bison, Engine whatever... whats your explanation for this fact?

He started to play poorly after he got back from his suspension in the game against Fulham. And guss what? our poor awful form started then- in the game

against Sunderland, the first game Essien couldnt play becasue of his suspension.

We played Ferreira as CB + there was no JT- that is why we lost. We have won many times without Essien, we even won the league without him.

We played Ferreira as CB + there was no JT- that is why we lost. We have won many times without Essien, we even won the league without him.

You missed the point by miles. We won the league because other players played at their best.

And i didnt mean only the game against sunderland, we didnt won the next few games, and this is when the poor form started.

You missed the point by miles. We won the league because other players played at their best.

Fair enough - i can agree with that - but our poor form did not start because we did not have Essien against Sunderland.

Fair enough - i can agree with that - but our poor form did not start because we did not have Essien against Sunderland.

Off course it wasnt, it was one of the reasons. (Along with JT, Lampard, Willkins, Alex...)

I mean that Essien got back to a team that played awful.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley and Fernando will play together well,

my Mikel.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley et Fernando jouera bien ensemble.

tres bien ensemble.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley and Fernando will play together well,

my Mikel.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley et Fernando jouera bien ensemble.

tres bien ensemble.

Essien and Malouda offered in exchange for Sneijder

Inter Milan have been offered Chelsea pair Florent Malouda and Michael Essien in exchange for Wesley Sneijder. The Dutch ace has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford but Chelsea have offered the duo in attempt to trump Manchester United.

The 26-year old had been linked with a £30million move to the English Champions after he spoke highly of them early on in the season.

The former Madrid man was speaking on Dutch radio back in April "Do I want to go to United? It's a beautiful club. But I'm fine in Milan and not at the point to think about it."

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is a fan of both Essien and Malouda but will leave the final decision to coach Leonardo reports Corriere dello Sport.

http://football-talk.co.uk/26027/reports-man-utd-chelsea-going-all-out-for-sneijder/

does anyone know if this is aload of crap or true? wouldn't like to see Essien part ways...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You