Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is insane, Alex's work permit was repeatedly rejected and now Ramires too? Do you ever get the feeling that not many people like us?

Im totally nervous now as to wether the deal will happen or not, not aided by the fact that he is seriously needed in our midfield.

Like i said, we all knew that he wouldn't automatically pass the rules for a work permit. I am sure they have to go through the whole process of applying, then appealing to just get it done. I am sure Chelsea were aware it would take this long.

If we do not get him we will be in a big heap of trouble, mikel essien and lampard only for the 3 midfield places. Matic can not be relied on, im being serious if one of the people who decide on this deal support united we could be in trouble.

If we do not get him we will be in a big heap of trouble, mikel essien and lampard only for the 3 midfield places. Matic can not be relied on, im being serious if one of the people who decide on this deal support united we could be in trouble.

I think it's very early to get so cynical about this deal. The deal with Benfica has been agreed and if we're just waiting on a work permit then that's fine.

Guys, Ramires deal have been held up because of Ramires' inclusion in the Brazil squad to face USA tomorrow, he is now in USA...if Chacarito arrived, we wont have problems in having Ramires.

Guys, Ramires deal have been held up because of Ramires' inclusion in the Brazil squad to face USA tomorrow, he is now in USA...if Chacarito arrived, we wont have problems in having Ramires.

lets hope he doesnt get injured then

The idea of him and Essien linking up in the middle of the park is a little bit sexual, tbh...

Am very curious to see what Carlo will do. A lot of rotation I guess. But ultimately either Mikel, Anelka or Malouda will have to lose a place in the XI if Ramires is to slide in... Essien, Lampard and Drogba are undroppable, as a general rule. Unlikely to be Malouda... Mikel offers us a different level of passing to the rest... and Carlo has a soft spot for Anelka. So who will it be?? It certainly puts a lot of pressure on for everyone to be in good form....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You