Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he'd have to do a medical before signing a contract anyway. Also if you appeal and say that the player can bring something to the english game and league it'll often get overturned, and ramires would obviously qualify in that category I imagine.

KAKA: RAMIRES WILL BE WORLD CLASS AT CHELSEA

Brazil ace Kaka has told Chelsea: In Ramires you’ve signed the best young central midfield player in the world.

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka, 28, knows all about his young compatriot and said: “I am pleased that Ramires has joined a top European club.

“But I actually think it’s pretty scary for the Premier League and for teams who are looking to win the European Cup this season.

“For me there is no doubt that Chelsea have signed the very best young central midfield player in the world.

“Now he is at Chelsea I think he will become the best midfield player in the world within two years and will be placed in the same bracket as Claude Makelele, Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira.

“Not only is Ramires a great player but he is a humble boy and is always willing to listen and learn from those that have been in the game a long time.”

And in a chilling warning, Kaka told the Daily Star Sunday: “Frank Lampard still probably has another two years left at the top and I am sure he can be a great mentor to him.

“Those two can form a devastating partnership that nobody in the Premier League will be able to cope with. Ramires is the complete central midfield player. He can tackle, pass, he works hard, he is strong and he can score goals.

“He will make the Chelsea midfield look frightening.

“At such a young age, Ramires plays with no fear and playing at such a big club and in such big games won’t trouble him.”

Kaka added: “I don’t see anybody stopping Chelsea making it two Premier League titles in a row.”

Another man backing Chelsea to win the title again is Andrea Pirlo, who played under Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti at AC Milan.

Pirlo, 31, said: “Chelsea have the strongest team in Europe this year, stronger than Real Madrid and Barcelona.

“In fact, they can win the Treble, including the European Cup.”

---------------------------

Source:- The Daily Star

Brazil ace Kaka has told Chelsea: In Ramires you've signed the best young central midfield player in the world.

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka, 28, knows all about his young compatriot and said: "I am pleased that Ramires has joined a top European club.

"But I actually think it's pretty scary for the Premier League and for teams who are looking to win the European Cup this season.

"For me there is no doubt that Chelsea have signed the very best young central midfield player in the world.

"Now he is at Chelsea I think he will become the best midfield player in the world within two years and will be placed in the same bracket as Claude Makelele, Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira.

"Not only is Ramires a great player but he is a humble boy and is always willing to listen and learn from those that have been in the game a long time."

And in a chilling warning, Kaka told the Daily Star Sunday: "Frank Lampard still probably has another two years left at the top and I am sure he can be a great mentor to him.

"Those two can form a devastating partnership that nobody in the Premier League will be able to cope with. Ramires is the complete central midfield player. He can tackle, pass, he works hard, he is strong and he can score goals.

"He will make the Chelsea midfield look frightening.

"At such a young age, Ramires plays with no fear and playing at such a big club and in such big games won't trouble him."

Kaka added: "I don't see anybody stopping Chelsea making it two Premier League titles in a row."

Another man backing Chelsea to win the title again is Andrea Pirlo, who played under Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti at AC Milan.

Pirlo, 31, said: "Chelsea have the strongest team in Europe this year, stronger than Real Madrid and Barcelona.

"In fact, they can win the Treble, including the European Cup."

:goodpost:

:goodpost:

After seeing the video LDNBlue posted up, I just can't wait to start following him and watching him play. Ramires and Essien in the same midfield just makes my mouth water!! GOD I can't wait!!

Edited by CJ Revo

Brazil ace Kaka has told Chelsea: In Ramires you've signed the best young central midfield player in the world.

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka, 28, knows all about his young compatriot and said: "I am pleased that Ramires has joined a top European club.

"But I actually think it's pretty scary for the Premier League and for teams who are looking to win the European Cup this season.

"For me there is no doubt that Chelsea have signed the very best young central midfield player in the world.

"Now he is at Chelsea I think he will become the best midfield player in the world within two years and will be placed in the same bracket as Claude Makelele, Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira.

"Not only is Ramires a great player but he is a humble boy and is always willing to listen and learn from those that have been in the game a long time."

And in a chilling warning, Kaka told the Daily Star Sunday: "Frank Lampard still probably has another two years left at the top and I am sure he can be a great mentor to him.

"Those two can form a devastating partnership that nobody in the Premier League will be able to cope with. Ramires is the complete central midfield player. He can tackle, pass, he works hard, he is strong and he can score goals.

"He will make the Chelsea midfield look frightening.

"At such a young age, Ramires plays with no fear and playing at such a big club and in such big games won't trouble him."

Kaka added: "I don't see anybody stopping Chelsea making it two Premier League titles in a row."

Pirlo, 31, said: "Chelsea have the strongest team in Europe this year, stronger than Real Madrid and Barcelona.

"In fact, they can win the Treble, including the European Cup."

Kaka' = Legend.

BUT WHEN THE FUCK IS HE COMING.

maybe this year ,,maybe next year ...maybe never ....perhaps eufa have but the transfer ban back on

Yeah exactly!! I don't want to sleep away another day just so he can complete the deal!! I really hope e can sign today. I think it's stupid that they're delaying this deal. I guess it's the same with Man City and Mario Balotelli at the moment, but it is frustrating!!

LOL guys chill. We've agreed the fee and everything so I'm sure, whatever is delaying it will be sorted soon. We've still got 2/3weeks before the window closes so there's plenty of time to sign him as a Chelsea player :)

LOL guys chill. We've agreed the fee and everything so I'm sure, whatever is delaying it will be sorted soon. We've still got 2/3weeks before the window closes so there's plenty of time to sign him as a Chelsea player :)

season starts properly next saturday ...wanted him ready for that ...now he he will need time to settle with the squad ..so are you saying he will

be ready by start of october.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You