Ramires

season starts properly next saturday ...wanted him ready for that ...now he he will need time to settle with the squad ..so are you saying he will

be ready by start of october.

Better late than never? We've got enough quality in defence to play until his arrival.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like players like ramires he is a pure fighter and he is a winner, i can't wait for his first bone crushing tackle hahahahaha. Essienb and ramires will have to be disciplined though, both of them want to penetrate going forward and one will have to sit.

Currently in a pub garden overheard a guy talking who was talking about being a cobham groundsman, ( seemed kinda ligit , apparently a palace fan, but was wearing training gear ) asked him about ramires, said he's already been there, which kinda makes me wonder why things apparently seem to be on the go slow. I also told him to tell em to get auguero, he said he'd try!

So Friday they'll reject it, Friday night we'll appeal, a week later it'll be overturned and granted and he'll join. HOPEFULLY. Or maybe they'll grant it straight away. Maybe someone involved can pull their finger out of their arse and get him in our team ASAP! Haha.

So Friday they'll reject it, Friday night we'll appeal, a week later it'll be overturned and granted and he'll join. HOPEFULLY. Or maybe they'll grant it straight away. Maybe someone involved can pull their finger out of their arse and get him in our team ASAP! Haha.

Well lets hope so.

Hopefully sorted sooner rather than later.

Chelsea Hoping To Conclude The Signing Of Ramires By This Week August 9, 2010

Chelsea No2 Ray Wilkins has revealed that Chelsea are hopeful to conclude the signing Benfica midfielder Ramires this week.

Chelsea hope to make an addition to their own squad in the next few days, having agreed an £18.2million fee with Benfica for Brazil midfielder Ramires.

Wilkins said : “Nothing has been finalised as yet, but we are certainly in the mix for Ramires,”.

“We would like him to join us and hopefully that will go through pretty shortly.”

Asked if the player might figure in the Blues squad by next weekend, Wilkins said: “We would like to think something like that would happen.”

Ramires work permit turned down, Chelsea have appealed and the hearing is on Thursday.

Where has that been reported?

Could make sense i guess, considering we all knew he wasn't eligable. Now goes to a panel to decide if he classes as an exceptional player or whatever it is they call it...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You