Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that the deal is all done and dusted now. For some reason Chelsea have a thing about announcing signings on a Friday at 5pm, expect to see the obligitory picture of him signing his contract on the Chelsea website at 5pm today :)

Hmmm, maybe i had the time and day right, just the wrong week :D

I am pretty sure we can all agree that this deal is done! But until the deal is announced i am sure we will all just keep expecting the worst....

Hmmm, maybe i had the time and day right, just the wrong week :D

I am pretty sure we can all agree that this deal is done! But until the deal is announced i am sure we will all just keep expecting the worst....

Once bitten, twice shy eyebrows.gif

The amount of time this signing is taking is quite concerning in my opinion. I'm getting a little edgy that he might not join.

Work Permit paperwork takes days to come through! We had the same problem with Alex when he signed with us. People kept saying that he would need to stay for another season at PSV because it took ages for the paperwork to be accepted. It does take time.

I'm sure the Chelsea faithful can get it sorted!! We have until the end of this month to get it completed so I don't see a problem..... *hopes*

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You