Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://web3.cmvm.pt/sdi2004/emitentes/docs/FR29650.pdf

That's the source. Portuguese teams have to legally confirm sales of their assets to the CMVM, so can't be any more official than that.

Heres a crap translation:

The Sport Lisbon and Benfica - Soccer, SAD, in fulfilment of made use in the article 248.º of the Code of the Movable Values, comes to inform that Chelsea FC for the transference, the definitive heading reached a principle in accordance with, of the porting and economic rights of the professional player of Ramires soccer Saints of the Birth for the value of € 22.000.000 (twenty and two million euros). More if it informs that the cited agreement of transference will be legalized as soon as the athlete to conclude the medical examinations the one that will be gone to submit, with the assent of the Sport Lisbon and Benfica - Soccer, SAD, and to come to be waked up the celebration of an employment contract between that athlete and Chelsea FC. The Advice of Administration Lisbon, 4 of August of 2010.

http://www.skysports...6295033,00.html

Looks like it's all on the medical, who last failed a medical?! Fuck knows. Obviously the work permit has been allowed due to the large transfer fee. Ahhhh hopefully official by tomorrow and ready to play on sunday!!!!

Van Nistlerooy? LOL

Ramires sent yesterday , a message of warmth and comfort to supporters of Benfica, having announced the preliminary agreement on their transfer to Chelsea for 22 million euros.

"This outcome is good for the club and for me, " said the Brazilian international to our newspaper shortly after he trained at Box Soccer Campus in Seixal.

Now, just missing the same medical tests and the signature to be sealed to move to the champions of England, one year after reaching the Light

"I love this club. I take on Benfica in the heart, take heart in its twists, of course! I am very happy. I will never forget how I got here, where I was champion, where I plan and I was very happy. With the fans who have, Benfica may be large.And I trust they will continue to win trophies without me, I'll be rooting for it, "he added.

Ramires has, after all, reasons of contentment in his life for his short spell at Benfica and also the personal level. "It was in Lisbon that was fortunate be a father for the first time. Just turns out to be my short spell at the club. Estou grato a todos pelo carinho. I am grateful to all the affection. But I hope that everyone understands that it was a very good opportunity for me on a personal level, sports and financial. And never would be sad if you were or were to continue at Benfica, who gave me everything, "said the Brazilian international midfielder

source : A BOLA

Nice speech from him, pity Joe Cole never came out and did anything like that dry.gif

Let's hope the deal passes through by today/tomorrow rolleyes.gif

And Chelsea did a whole lot more for Judas than Benfica for Ramires...

I can not wait for ramire's first bone crushing tackle hahahaha !. Finally we have someone else in the team with midfield pace and drive, essien is not going to be the only one that we rely on to drive us forward with the ball.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You