Ramires

Similar story to above, on Benfica's website.

Ramires, "I think one day return to Benfica

The Brazilian Ramires fired up this Thursday of Sport Lisboa e Benfica. Speaking to TV channel's Club, the average welcomed the opportunity given by the management and support of the fans while he was serving in the institution.

At the time of departure, Ramires stressed how he was received by the Club, where he helped win the League Cup and the national championship. "In professional terms there is nothing better than getting to a club, be welcomed and win titles. I think this is the most important in the life of a player, "began by stating the Benfica TV.

The Brazilian also pointed out that the conquest of 32. No national title Benfica it will stay forever in the memory: "At Benfica had one of the best joys of my life that was to win the national title and that is something I will take for the rest of my life. "

The members and supporters of Benfica have not been forgotten by the time Ramires bye. "It's a club with excellent professionals, not to mention the fans who always have followed, supported and respected our work. I was impressed by the supporters of Benfica. When speaking of Benfica, many are not aware of what it is. We must live day to day Club to know its size, "said the Brazilian.

The footballer, who will join the English side Chelsea, also left a word of thanks to the Club: "Benfica was one of the most important clubs in my life, because it opened doors for me in Europe. It was the third club where I played as a professional and where I had many joys in only one year, which had no other. I am very happy for the opportunity and thank the management, professionals and all Benfica fans. "

Asked about the goal that he scored more in the years that he served the team of Jorge Jesus, revealed that the player was targeted to try to Vitoria Guimaraes in the second round of the 2009/2010 edition of the League. "It was the goal against Guimaraes, where a day before had grown to know that my wife was pregnant," she recalled.

In the end, Ramirez has left the door open for a return to Sport Lisboa e Benfica: "Absolutely. In my head, only think of one day return to Benfica. "

http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Futebol/Noticias/noticiasfutebol_futramiresdec_050810_64999.asp

Agree completely about the whole Joe Cole point. Even Shevchenko said goodbye and thankyou to us.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Badboy - Fkin Ovrebo comes to my mind !!!! Emoticon___PWNED.gif

@ David - Yup, Sheva in fact had a really nice message to all the fans :) Its still not late for Joe to come out and say sumthing nice.. Just hope he does.. The least he could do after being a heavy fan's fav for the best part of his 7 yrs here !!

Edited by NoFear

Showing he isnt a cracked up egohead like balotelli And shit fake ronaldo

As for refs i hope hell get

1 Overebo

2 Rocchi (For those of you who dont know hes a italian ref that cannot even referee a baby crawling contest)

3 Webb (Just shit)

4 4th offical (8 mins of extra time)

Edited by Zazzko

I Belive that Ramires is Propably very Close To London at this moment.... maybe Tomorrow he pass the Fisical Examen and Chelsea Make the Call that he is a new Chelsea player. eyebrows.gif

Just a little longer guys!!

Haven't had any news all day about Ramires signing?? Has anyone got anythng :mellow:

Don't think he flew out till at least this afternoon so wouldn't have done the medical yet. Perhaps discussed personal terms today. No one knows anything now really until he signs/it falls through.

I am sure that the deal is all done and dusted now. For some reason Chelsea have a thing about announcing signings on a Friday at 5pm, expect to see the obligitory picture of him signing his contract on the Chelsea website at 5pm today :)

Our midfield will never be static and robotic again, when we had mikel ballack and lampard it just took them too long to function, no speed at all and energy. With ramires and essien they can swap in there attacking and defensive duties and it can completely aid lampard to do what he does best and that effect games in the final third.

I am sure that the deal is all done and dusted now. For some reason Chelsea have a thing about announcing signings on a Friday at 5pm, expect to see the obligitory picture of him signing his contract on the Chelsea website at 5pm today :)

:goodpost:

I hope so it'll make make my day , you sure about this tho?

On the Community Shield preview on the official site.

Of the new boys, Chelsea will no doubt deploy clever attacking midfielder Yossi Benayoun at some stage [, while this game will come too soon for latest midfield addition, the Brazilian Ramires]. Several youngsters will appear on their biggest stage yet, and how they fare may well determine whether they remain to fight for games in SW6 or are loaned out for a while to hone their skills elsewhere.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/TalkingPoints/0,,10268~53893,00.html > Click 'tactical brief'.

Esk is probably right on this one, too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You