Mesut Özil

Swoopz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it would be far fetched to say that Ozil is landslides ahead of Cole (taking into consideration Cole's recent form) if were speaking impact and play making. Ozil is a perfect piece to our puzzle, and at his young age, I cant see anyone even coming close to talent of this player.

Bos-Terry-Alex-Cole

----------Essien--------

Ozil---------------FloMo/Silva

-------Lampard--------

Aguero-------Drogba

*orgasm*

Seems like a strong player, he is really quick for a midfielder which is something we desperately need, and my word can this guy passa through ball, another attribute that we seem to be lacking, also seems to time his runs beautifully and get into the box and score goals (sounds like someone we all know and love) would be a fantastic replacement for Deco. Still has a lot to learn but I think at Celsea he could definately improve a lot and the tempo in England would suit his speed and quick passing and runs.

Seems like a strong player, he is really quick for a midfielder which is something we desperately need, and my word can this guy passa through ball, another attribute that we seem to be lacking, also seems to time his runs beautifully and get into the box and score goals (sounds like someone we all know and love) would be a fantastic replacement for Deco. Still has a lot to learn but I think at Celsea he could definately improve a lot and the tempo in England would suit his speed and quick passing and runs.

we get ozil with aguero and we will be invincible ......

I dont think it would be far fetched to say that Ozil is landslides ahead of Cole (taking into consideration Cole's recent form) if were speaking impact and play making. Ozil is a perfect piece to our puzzle, and at his young age, I cant see anyone even coming close to talent of this player.

Bos-Terry-Alex-Cole

----------Essien--------

Ozil---------------FloMo/Silva

-------Lampard--------

Aguero-------Drogba

*orgasm*

we will never sign those three all together . in fact i will be dancing if we just signed two or even one of ageuro and ozil . we dont need silva atm .

my thoughts will be ....:

Bos-Terry-Alex-Cole

-- -----Essien--------

-------------lampard---

------ozil----------------

aguero-------malouda

-----------DD-------------

I agree with all of you that Ozil and Aguero would be amazing, both very young extremely gifted footballers but i still think we would need to sign one more midfielder liek a Schweinsteiger or Toure.

Ozil is a very interesting player... the problem is that now is a battler of time for him.... is very posible that he want to go from his actual Club... the problem is.. Where does he want to go??... He is another Kaka... Dreaming with Madrid... or he needs to thing about where he is going to play most... or the thing is the Money?? Is all up to him... and Money is the only maybe the only good thing that we can win this one...

Former Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink has sparked a World Cup passport scandal involving Germany star Mesut Ozil.

The Werder Bremen ace, who is wanted by Arsenal and Manchester City, dismantled England on Sunday.

However, Hiddink, now coach of Turkey, sensationally claimed yesterday: "The German passport of Mesut Ozil is a fake.

"The document was falsified to allow Ozil to play in the German national team, but he is not entitled to."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/ex-chelsea-boss-hiddink-sensation-ozil-playing-germany-false-passport-939851

Maybe this is just the usual Tribal Football bollocks, but it has direct quotes so who knows.

Quite a big claim if true, especially as Ozil was born in Germany which gives him the right to play for them...

Edited by we hate scouse

I doubt Chelsea will get him, even if they tried. His value has probably shot up past £30million because of the World Cup, Bremen will demand £30 minimum. Only teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City (< Though I highly doubt that) will be in contention to pay this kind of sum. Most likely Bremen will try to hang on to their gem for as long as they can, they don't really have to sell him.

I doubt Chelsea will get him, even if they tried. His value has probably shot up past £30million because of the World Cup, Bremen will demand £30 minimum. Only teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City (< Though I highly doubt that) will be in contention to pay this kind of sum. Most likely Bremen will try to hang on to their gem for as long as they can, they don't really have to sell him.

Actually he only has one year left on his contract, so that means if they hold onto him then they risk losing for free next year, it also means that his price can be bargained.