Mesut Özil

Swoopz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your grammar is perfect, but you lack sentence structure. It always takes me a good 10min to understand your posts, its as if youre speaking with a translator haha! You are right though!

I am Sorry my Friend, I´ll Try to do better... U know this is not my natural Lenguaje... I´ll Try to write Better!! tiphat.gif

I think he will be at United within 2 weeks.

I recall Ferguson saying he had faith in his squad and didn't need to buy anyone else, so you could be wrong there! Real Madrid have the likes of VDV and Kaka (when he's fit again) to be used as playmakers. Even Ozil would have problems shifting those two players. Barcelona, although they've missed out on Fabregas, they have been blooding young players on their tour.

.... that leaves just us .... :halo:

.... and to think as well Werder have said in a report that Ozil could be joining either us or United.

I recall Ferguson saying he had faith in his squad and didn't need to buy anyone else, so you could be wrong there! Real Madrid have the likes of VDV and Kaka (when he's fit again) to be used as playmakers. Even Ozil would have problems shifting those two players. Barcelona, although they've missed out on Fabregas, they have been blooding young players on their tour.

.... that leaves just us .... :halo:

.... and to think as well Werder have said in a report that Ozil could be joining either us or United.

NEVER believe ANYTHING fergie says ,,,,capello made that mistake about carrick

I think Ganso is an amazing player but I think Özil is just a bit better and also he is European. If we buy Ganso we will go through the same thing as with Ramires and I don't want any more problems. Why don't we offer Werder 20mil € or an offer they can refuse and we will have a great player for many years to come and a great player to replace Lamps in 2-3 years time.

http://www.manutd.co...id=&bioid=94388

Doesn't mean a thing... they've apparently signed Balotelli as well :lol: It's bollocks

http://www.manutd.co...id=&bioid=94369

Aguero too

:lol:

It's the same thing on the Newcastle site too, according to my mate. Their websites are designed by the same company, and so they use a database of players for squad lists and that's why you have all these players on their website with no stats.

Jorge Valdano (Real Madrid) confirmed that they made a bid for Özil and got rejected.

This is a great example of buying with no vision.

You already have Kaka, Van der Vaart and Canales in your team and you are looking to add another attacking midfielder to the squad huh.gif.

Hope Özil doesn't join them (or Man Utd halo.gif) and instead stays in Bremen or join a team where he's really needed (hint us).