David Silva

I honestly don't think letting go of Kalou is a good idea. I still think he should be given another season with us to prove himself. Plus, he's the youngest of our strikers by a fair decade.

i honestly think that letting kalou off will be the second best decision we have made this year after letting belleti joe cole go ..... and we all know what was the worst one (stoch) no excuses .

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we pissed Real Madrid and the agents off by putting Robinho's shirt online before he'd been officially announced as a Chelsea player so they pulled the plug.

Yeah but before all that, Calderon never wanted to sell Robinho to us in the first place, so he kept twisting the saga, making tabloids look like idiots and dragging it on until deadline day.

In the background, it was Robinho who was looking for a move away from Real Madrid because of a fallout with Bernd Schuster, and he mentioned how good he would play in attack for Chelsea.

Suddenly, some arab comes to a random mid-table club Man City and and spends all his millions on him, because Calderon didn't want to sell to us, and Man City just simply had the money.

Now he wants to leave, I wonder if he regrets joining City over us. If Chelsea was his destination, the route would have been a lot more smooth. Players always go for the money, not the pride, and that's wrong!!

Yeah but before all that, Calderon never wanted to sell Robinho to us in the first place, so he kept twisting the saga, making tabloids look like idiots and dragging it on until deadline day.

In the background, it was Robinho who was looking for a move away from Real Madrid because of a fallout with Bernd Schuster, and he mentioned how good he would play in attack for Chelsea.

Suddenly, some arab comes to a random mid-table club Man City and and spends all his millions on him, because Calderon didn't want to sell to us, and Man City just simply had the money.

Now he wants to leave, I wonder if he regrets joining City over us. If Chelsea was his destination, the route would have been a lot more smooth. Players always go for the money, not the pride, and that's wrong!!

Well, isn't it the same thing we used to do? We spent whole a lot of millions on useless players and we still are called Chel$a or things like that. And it's not like our players have small wages.

Robinho - Tevez - Silva? All been players who rejected Chelsea for City, and what happened? City = 5th Chelsea = 1st.

This statement is so stupid and inaccurate that it hurts my head. Stop spreading propaganda.

Explain? Its what happened

what happened is chelsea did not offer teves or robinho the same amount of crazy money they are having with city .... what happened is i remember tevez waiting for a chelsea offer last year and he didnt get one what happened is i read a lot about players wanting to play next to lampard and Drogba and not any about players looking to play next to barry and adebayor .....

that is what happened

Explain? Its what happened

I already pretty much explained it, but if you missed that post I will gladly copy and paste it for you.

Robinho never rejected Chelsea he wasn't allowed to come here.

Tevez never rejected Chelsea???

Who says we have an offer in for Silva? His agent, there to get more money out of City? Probably.

Forget Silva for 2 Reasong...

Silva love Valencia.... and he is leaving because that will help money problem so he has no choice... at this point in money we can not compite with City, Real or Farza...

And the other one is that silva are not to ambicios player... so as long city offer him big salary... he is going to stay there...

Forget Silva for 2 Reasong...

Silva love Valencia.... and he is leaving because that will help money problem so he has no choice... at this point in money we can not compite with City, Real or Farza...

As I so rightfully explained earlier :rolleyes:

fucking hate Man City! Bastards :mad:

Edited by CJ Revo