David Silva

not a bad signing but shouldn't be a first priority ...... for me aguero comes as first priority then comes a CM after losing belleti , ballack and hopefully deco , ferrera ............i think shweinstiger will be great there also wouldn't mind any of the following names : hamsik , de rossi , ozil ......

but silva we dont need him we just want him ......

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only this WC could get over soon, and we could get to the business end of all these transfers !! phew... im getting impatient.. Sign 'em up already, Roman...

Edited by NoFear

Both Silva and Aguero would be excellent additions to the side, obviously we are stacked as it is, but we are aging in many departments, and one of them is in the striking(Dorgba, Anelka) and midfield(Lampard, Deco, Malouda) sections. And honestly, who would you rather these guys learn to play the game from than Drogba and Lampard? If these guys want to come here badly enough Roman will get it done.

I can't wait for the WC to end so the ball can get rolling.

Silva can do Joe Cole Game... and He will have a lot of wish to play and win... I thing Cole lost is it at some point... He is not like Lampard that every Year is Better and Better...

I have to say of course that Aguero and Silva will be great... but at the same time it will be out of this world if we do that as a Team... beacause we Lost Key player in all battles that we had foght

Silva snubs Blues?

Valencia star David Villa is set for a move to Manchester City in a £29m deal, after the club matched the asking price for the Spain man, according to The Metro. Chelsea had previously been favourites for his signature, but it seems they were unwilling to pay the full amount to cash-strapped Valencia. Silva had previoulsy stated he would prefer to stay in La Liga, but changed his mind when Barcelona and Real Madrid ruled out a move this summer.

------------------------------------------------

Source:- A different League

------------------------------------------------

Oh never mind, he only wants the money... what a shame! :rolleyes:

We're not willing to offer £30m for a talented 24-year-old winger, but we are willing to spend £6m on a 30-year-old Liverpool reject....

We're not willing to offer £30m for a talented 24-year-old winger, but we are willing to spend £6m on a 30-year-old Liverpool reject....

The Daily Mail confirms this, as he will be offered £160,00 a week. We were never going to pay him that.

... I still think we can get Silva for 25m...

I'll be honest, I watched him play this season for Valencia, he's not worth £25 million. But because of Valencia's financial troubles I doubt they'd let him go for anything less. I'd rather have Mata, but if Silva's telling us to come get him.. why not :D

5 main reasons why he's decided to go there

1) Money

2) Money

3) Money

4) Money

5) Money

it's as simple as that <_<

Now there,I'm sure you remember the time when every player we signed was labeled a shameless mercenary,let's not do what we hated.

Right now career-wise it makes more sense going to ManCity than signing for Liverpool.