David Silva

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still one of the richest clubs in the world so I think you are all overreacting,

It's just complete ignorance! People seem to think we have no money any more and we won't be signing players. I don't know why there saying this. Perhaps because in the papers they are saying other clubs have 'beat' us to these signs.

Remember folks - Stories sell!

We're a fucking joke of a club, this young talented player gave us a come-and-get-me and we let him join Man Shitty. We're going to end up signing no-one again and playing with a team of pensioners and then have a massive worry next summer when we get raped on prices because teams know we HAVE to sign people. Fucking ridiculous, wouldn't be surprised if we sign benayoun and no-one else. Fucking joke.

I would be more worried about City getting stronger with each transfer.

Last year they proved that they were already capable of beating most teams or at least getting a draw against top teams like United.

If they sort our their consistency I think they will be much more serious title challengers than Arsenal.

Letting them sign players like Silva only makes them a bigger threat.

We're a fucking joke of a club, this young talented player gave us a come-and-get-me and we let him join Man Shitty. We're going to end up signing no-one again and playing with a team of pensioners and then have a massive worry next summer when we get raped on prices because teams know we HAVE to sign people. Fucking ridiculous, wouldn't be surprised if we sign benayoun and no-one else. Fucking joke.

:rolleyes: - Your ignorance is shocking.

Calm down. I'm sure there's more to this than we know. Valencia were probably asking for too much, Abramovich wants to keep a lid on how money is going and good on him! We don't want to end up like Liverpool and Manchester United with £million debts. We don't ACTUALLY need Silva, we have enough talent in our squad to last another few years, Ancelotti knows what he's doing.

totally 100% agree! It's fucking ridiculous!

City are turning into a circus act! If Silva wants to play in the Europa League then let him, but I bet he'll regret that he made the wrong move next summer.

Calm down. I'm sure there's more to this than we know. Valencia were probably asking for too much, Abramovich wants to keep a lid on how money is going and good on him! We don't want to end up like Liverpool and Manchester United with £million debts. We don't ACTUALLY need Silva, we have enough talent in our squad to last another few years, Ancelotti knows what he's doing.

Exactly. These are replies I expected in the Aguero thread, not Silva. We dont need him.

It is disappointing that he joined city, however, he is a predominantly left sided player is he not? and we have lots of those, I do believe, just like Robinho and many others that he realy did want to join Chelsea but the asking price was too high for us and we believe we already have better than him without having to splash out £30 million. I reckon Zhirkov could be better on that left hand side and he only cost us £18 million, so it was probably a sensible decision by Chelsea. Would rather spend the money on other areas that do need strengthening and not not blow £30 million on a squad player who is a bit light weight and sluggish anyway.

There are many highly quality players out there and City cant sign them all! So let them spend the stupid on on player who are worth half what they end up paying and when they do end up qualifying for the Champions League they wont be able to play because will are spending more than they make. Then we will see who is laughing.