Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick of all the Man U fans keep saying that we won because the second goal was offside, and we bribed the referee...I mean, think about it, we were leading and cruising before the goal, dominated the first half, and still maintained a 50% possesion before that goal, does that mean we don't deserve to win? and mind you that Man U wouldn't have scored if we didn't score the second goal, we would keep our focus and shut them out till the end.. some of the fans are just sore loser who knows nothing bout football

Yes it was a good away day and has made my Easter us winning. I was near the front, and I turned round and saw these sticks of Celery flying through the air, just brilliant. :delight:

You were caught on TV mate clear as day. Jim and I spotted you :D

You should see if someone can get the clip and make it into a gif. for you and have it as your avatar. Blueray giving it large at the theatre of shit :woo:

United without Rooney is a lot more vulnerable, but STILL -- it's United. If Rooney doesn't play, I'm a lot more confident in 2-1 to the Chels.

Well hot damn, I got one right. I'm proud as hell with the way Chelsea went after the game yesterday. It was honestly a dominant performance. Not a whole lot of scoring chances to be honest, but Chelsea bossed the game for it's entirety (minus a 5-10 minute Man United late rush). Yes, Mike Dean, and the officiating overall, was shit (what else is new), but he was shit the whole way round. Missed the foul by Nevelle in the box which should have been a Chelsea penalty (the 2 United shouts were debatable and maybe could have been given as well), the Drogba goal was clearly offside (much more of the linesman's fault), and the Macheda goal seemed to be steered in with his arm. But really how the hell can a Chelsea fan come away with anything but a smile on their face, not only did we beat the Mancs at Old Trafford -- we did it to jump them to top of the league...

And as if it wasn't already known, Joey Cole = Legend.

And well done to Chelsea fans who made the trip it was wonderful hearing the Chelsea supporters for 90% of the match singing while the United fans (who STILL left early) who quiet as a church mouse.

Bloody hell, now I'm hoping Bayern rough-housed them in CL and they get Rooney and Vidic out for the weekend.

A part of my wish after the Aston Villa game came true. Thank you, God. :P

Edited by .Citra

Brilliant game, was speaking to my friend yesterday before the game about what it would feel like to win the game in a controversial manner with some help from Mike dean :lol:

Felt great..

It's always nice to have the referees decision go our away after what we've been through..

Well hot damn, I got one right. I'm proud as hell with the way Chelsea went after the game yesterday. It was honestly a dominant performance. Not a whole lot of scoring chances to be honest, but Chelsea bossed the game for it's entirety (minus a 5-10 minute Man United late rush). Yes, Mike Dean, and the officiating overall, was shit (what else is new), but he was shit the whole way round. Missed the foul by Nevelle in the box which should have been a Chelsea penalty (the 2 United shouts were debatable and maybe could have been given as well), the Drogba goal was clearly offside (much more of the linesman's fault), and the Macheda goal seemed to be steered in with his arm. But really how the hell can a Chelsea fan come away with anything but a smile on their face, not only did we beat the Mancs at Old Trafford -- we did it to jump them to top of the league...

And as if it wasn't already known, Joey Cole = Legend.

And well done to Chelsea fans who made the trip it was wonderful hearing the Chelsea supporters for 90% of the match singing while the United fans (who STILL left early) who quiet as a church mouse.

What songs came through best?

Clear as day as the ball went straight into the goal rather than diagonal as it would've if it hit off his mid section and went in.

Fucking wankers.

Really hope we win the league and the thought of the double is making my mouth water, COME ON YOU BLUES!

You were caught on TV mate clear as day. Jim and I spotted you :D

You should see if someone can get the clip and make it into a gif. for you and have it as your avatar. Blueray giving it large at the theatre of shit :woo:

I was quite near the front, which was fantastic, and wasn't expecting to be near the pitch. I was expecting to be up high like for the away leg at Milan as someone queuing up at the box office said the away fans were up in the gods, clearly wrong. Missed the hilights on MOTD as my television was playing up, lol.

What songs came through best?

The many chants of 'Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea' & 'We'll Keep the Blue Flag Flying High' were clear as day. The only time United fans actual were louder than the Chelsea fans was right after the United goal.

The many chants of 'Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea' & 'We'll Keep the Blue Flag Flying High' were clear as day. The only time United fans actual were louder than the Chelsea fans was right after the United goal.

The Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea chants was done constatly from their goal to the final whistle.

I'm in some serious pain today aswell which is always a sign it was a good one.:delight:

The Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea chants was done constatly from their goal to the final whistle.

I'm in some serious pain today aswell which is always a sign it was a good one.:delight:

Chelsea Chelsea and Matthew hardings blue army!

Got a bruise on my arm from yesterday, no fucking idea how it happened. :D