Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Every time we play in the Week Anchelotti make so many changes in the tactical and line up that we always pay the price,... We are lucky United Tide the game.

the whole point of them dropping points is that we capitalize on that result, we have failed to do that.

Just a few things.

After we went 1-0 up why did we drop so deep ? I really didnt understand that at all , I accept that Everton are a good premier league side and they were always going to have a period in the game where they had us on the backfoot but we were literally camped out on the edge of our box for far too long in the game. No offence to Everton but they are not Barcelona , we gave them far too much respect after the goal.

Somebody needs to do something about set pieces , that was the turning point in the game , a top side simply cant concede that many goals from a single aspect of the game , its insanity.

Without Essien we lack legs. Arteta dictated the game from the middle with Cahill and Osman doing the running in midfield. When Essien doesnt play then there is no Chelsea player who can cover the same amount of ground , Lampard , Ballack and Mikel are all quality players but none of them are gonna do a Michael Essien job in there.

Nicolas Anelka currently looks mis-placed and thats a problem.

I've always been a big fan of Carvalho but it might be time for Alex to step up and become the first choice centre back alongside John Terry because these days Ricardo is just making too many mistakes.

If you took Mikel Arteta out of the Everton side and put him in the Chelsea side then we would have won tonight. We lack that creative midfield player like an Arteta. Also there was far too much last ditch defending for my liking , what happened to our orginisation ?

The only minute ray of hope is that Man utd have dropped points tonight to leave us at the top of the table. Improvement needed.

Words just can't describe how pissed off i am after that shit. We just can't do it away this season, i dunno why but it's just absolutely awful. We shoulda drew with Burnley, Hull should've beat us when Boateng shoulda put Zaki clean through but over hit the cross. We deservedly lost today....What the fuck is going on. We aint playing well what so fucking ever away from home after being great away last season! makes me so mad, so pissed off.

Man Utd drop points, so what do we do? Yep.... we fucking drop points too and we do it every time. Even Arsenal can say they are back in the race. 6 points aint anything if we play as badly as we did today and how we have away from home this season.

Angry!

Absolute fucking bollocks!! One time United drop points, we go and fucking lose!! Absolute disgrace!!

And I'm begnning to get a stone-wall hatred for Louis Saha now, that's the third consecutive game against us he's scored in. Cup Final at Wembley, 3-3 at the Bridge, and now two today.

Fucking Disgrace! I'm pissed off!! :mouthclosed::rant:

Edited by CJ Revo

Can someone who is not emotionally compromised please explain what happened? I missed the game.

Basically after taking the lead, we sat back and let them attack us, and we got out played for the remainder of the game. Beaten by the better team. Im sure there is match commentary around somewhere or you can read over the posts. We where just very disappointing.