John Terry's been a bad boy!

The team should wear TEAM TERRY T shirts tonight .

...and Terry should make a public statement saying hes ''quitting England altogether because of the News of the World. And that he loves sex -which ironically is what sells the News of the World to saddoes and voyeurs''

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt it stop being private and start having something to do with the England job when it involves a team-mate? Just a thought.

Oh and as disgusting as that was with Rooney, he wasn't sharing a dressing room with their ex's and he wasn't a married man.

She is the one at fault she seduced him, and now she is going to sell the story for 250,000 cant you see that this was her plan all along. If this happened in holland we would fucking protect our captain all the way, but in england you want to bulid your players up to knock them down. This type of thing happens in life, men do it woman do it its been happening for a long time. Sadly this is the modern day male, who in the heat of the moment will take sex on a plate. The dutch prostitute trade would collapse if this was not true, if men were faithful.

Edited by Badboy

The dutch prostitute trade would collapse if this was not true, if men were faithful.

lol.

But seriously. After my last post i've had a long while to mull over what's happened. Although I know he has done wrong he is still the captain of my club and country and I will support him until the very end. Chelsea Legend KTBFFH

The team should wear TEAM TERRY T shirts tonight .

...and Terry should make a public statement saying hes ''quitting England altogether because of the News of the World. And that he loves sex -which ironically is what sells the News of the World to saddoes and voyeurs''

Hahaha hell yeh!In fact think Capello should step down as Mananger and just let them take over.They seem to think they what they're doing and talking about and that way they cant complain what happens

Should unvail a 'team Terry' banner against City..be fun times!Media angry times but fuck em.

Edited by Laylabelle

I'm beginning to think John Terry is either very naive or just incredibly fucking stupid. Of course our opposition would say he's just a complete c*** but then he seems to be giving them enough ammunition to blow him away on a monthly basis lately.

I've said the same about Ashley Cole and Lampard when they were both caught at it - wankers - and John Terry's no different. If anything its a lot worse because its a mates missus. But that's just a personal opinion.

Seriously though wtf is JT up to? After a summer where his integrity was questionable to say the least, wouldn't he have been better served just getting his head down and getting on with his career? Instead he's got himself involved in one thing after another and it's all brought negative publicity his way.

Is this really the way a player who's captain of club and country should conduct himself? Maybe he's just too complacent about his position these days but I can't see Capello seeing it that way somehow.

your to concerned like all the wankers who released the story, and missing the point yes! he was out of order to all concerned ie his missus and bridgey etc.

the thing is it's about JT the Chelsea and england captain and the best defender in the world, and not what he get's up to outside football, judge him on his performances, and commitment and not if he's shagging someone else's bird.

JT is totally committed to the cause of his club and country if you ever need a man beside you in the trenches it would be him, maybe just maybe he has more affection and loyalty for Chelsea than his wife, but for me he can separate the two until the matches are over and then worry about his private life.

anyway i believe in"let he without sin cast the first stone"

regards: JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

JBD, a Chelsea player even sneezing automatically absolves the Red tops of all sin.

I could imagine it now ''Chelsea players cause outrage after sneezing in public, it is thought that they have swine flu and have been spreading it throughout the country'' The British tabloids are a complete joke and Wayne Bridge's ex is showing she doesn't give a shit about either of them by having a bidding auction for her side of the story.

I could imagine it now ''Chelsea players cause outrage after sneezing in public, it is thought that they have swine flu and have been spreading it throughout the country'' The British tabloids are a complete joke and Wayne Bridge's ex is showing she doesn't give a shit about either of them by having a bidding auction for her side of the story.

I know!!!! 'Its all a nightmare..one that I can make lots of money out of!' No bloody symphty at all...if she hated it that much she wouldnt be looking to sell her poxy story that pretty much everyone knows the details of anyway by now

Hell yeh they'd make up some excuse like 'he's young!' blah blah or some lameness like that.When JT was annouced Captain some papers were all 'good' others prob the NOTW very 'noo why is he captain' yada yada

Be interesting to see if anything written about the fact Rios appealing again about his 4 match ban..now if that was one of our players god be loads of it!Minor news but still

Edited by Laylabelle