Fabio Borini

.Cee

Can't blame Brendan, it's just a shame that what he's doing, is with Liverpool. Oh well, will just have to hate on Borini and Rodgers now lol. He basically indicated he's gonna ditch the Donkey too.

you can't blame him or Carlo or Arnesen for realising that we throw away good talent

Not really blaming, it's just frustrating to see an ex-Chelsea boy of his potential going to one the clubs I detest most. Would've proffered him to grow at Roma, you never know if he lived up to potential their he could've come back. He himself welcomed that prospect... but now, going to LFC? The whole situation about me wanting him to succeed has naturally, and unfortunately, changed.

Did we ever get any compensation for him? considering his contract ran out while he was under the age of 21. As far as I know the parent club are entitled to compensation e.g Sturridge

I'm not sure if that applies to moves outside England. If he were to make the mistake of moving to Liverpool it could mean that Chelsea get a small percentage of the transfer fee paid to AS Roma but that largely depends on what was agreed when he joined Parma / Roma.

Hoping he stays in Italy though, I rate the lad too highly to want him to ruin his career by going to the bin dippers.